Skip to main content

So...Back with "revised format"?

No all has been quiet for a while now. :( It's pretty doubtful that it will ever come back, but now that Nine's rights to the show are about to end maybe another network might consider it. I don't see Nine renewing their rights, and Ch10 have moved on as well I think, that would really only leave Ch7. With The X Factor struggling this year, Ch7 may have a look at BB, but as they have shown little or no interest in the show in the past, it's doubtful they will now....anyone else think any different?

But have you been naughty or nice ? :wideyed: :woot: O_O ;)

naughty. not nice of course that would be awful to be nice. i wouldhate to be nice. though to be honest i'm not too fond of being naughty but since there were only two choices presented in front of me i simply must confess that i have to choose the naughty option. being nice is simply unforgicevable and quite unattractive.

bah humbug to niceness. when has it ever won anything?

7 wouldn't risk that much of a budget on big brother, as they have a very bad track record with similar style reality shows lmao :/

Yeah, I could never see 7 picking-up the show unless they adopt the American/Canadian format. :(
Our only hope is for Ten to finally take it again or maybe even Foxtel?
I truely hope :::Nine don't take another chance... It will be doomed for ever if they do!

Yeah, I could never see 7 picking-up the show unless they adopt the American/Canadian format. :(
I truely hope :::Nine don't take another chance... It will be doomed for ever if they do!

I'm colourblind and can't read half your posts.

I'm colourblind and can't read half your posts.
:( Sorry... I like colour!

: TRANSCRIPT FOR @beardymac :

: END OF TRANSCRIPT :

Big Brother will see you in 2018... to disappoint you all over again. You'll wish that BB2014 was being re-run.

lel.

i think if anyone picks it up, it'll be Nine again. I don't see Seven or Ten going for it.

It was 2 years today that Big Brother finished.

I am sorry Big Brother, I may have let the cat out of the bag by changing my signature a few months ago.

Nuh-uh, call me a savant if you will but I happen to know to finale aired November 26 2014, so it was actually 2 years and a few days when you posted. Maybe the rest of your post is true but who can say.

When BB did come back it was exciting but look how quickly it went to shit. Some things are better left as memories. Even if channel 10 brought it back and replicated their series very closely it wouldn't be the same as so much time has passed. Nonetheless, fingers crossed.

Just out of interest if Big Brother was revived as an online only subscription option how much would people be willing to pay for say a three month series with live feeds, weekly live evictions and daily recaps?

Back