Skip to main content

So...Back with "revised format"?

If big brother was to be brought back, would it still be sustainable to do it at dreamworld?

It definitly could, if they were to bring it back with a small budget. I would love it to move down the road to Village Roadshow Studios, having more flexibility with both the studio and house (i.e. 2 story house or really extravagant stage!). But it would be pretty expensive to do it at the studios.

It definitly could, if they were to bring it back with a small budget. I would love it to move down the road to Village Roadshow Studios, having more flexibility with both the studio and house (i.e. 2 story house or really extravagant stage!). But it would be pretty expensive to do it at the studios.

Ohhh that sounds like a good idea the village roadshow thing. what rooms would the two story house have apart from the obvious?

Top Floor: 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Seating Area, Strategy Room
Bottom Floor: Kitchen, Dining, lounge, HOH Room, Backyard, Diary Room, Nomination Room.

That would be what I would love
Bottem floor.jpg Top floor.jpg

Top Floor: 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Seating Area, Strategy Room
Bottom Floor: Kitchen, Dining, lounge, HOH Room, Backyard, Diary Room, Nomination Room.

That would be what I would love
View attachment 52562 View attachment 52563

Oh, put the bedrooms downstairs and the living rooms above so people who go to bed early get shitty at those who stay up late. Those who sleep in get shitty at those who get up early.

Oh, put the bedrooms downstairs and the living rooms above so people who go to bed early get shitty at those who stay up late. Those who sleep in get shitty at those who get up early.
and put the bathroom upstairs so if you have to get up to go to the toilet you are well and truly awake and hopefully wake others

Back