Skip to main content

So...Back In 2015?

So getting back on topic, is BB returning in 2015.

Short answer is No for a Normal Show.

Long answer is Possiblely a Celeb Show.
Praise the Big Brother gods!

This forum really needs BB back on the air and latley this place has gone full retard.... And you know what they say... Never go full retard.

Does anyone know what the "fake secrets" they revealed on the launch night of BB04 were? I would really like to know.
I think one was there being two houses again, but not sure of the other.

Always think when a show throws in a million dollar prize it's a bit desperate and shows they've not been able to refresh it in other ways, but actually that twist was big enough the show didn't really need refreshing in other ways and could just play out as normal without any major twists. They did implement the Rich/Poor divide for one week during the series though, but it had little impact as unlike other series they didn't do it for multiple weeks, as happened with the Halfway House some nine years later!

So getting back on topic, is BB returning in 2015.

Short answer is No for a Normal Show.

Long answer is Possiblely a Celeb Show.
It will be shit. Only way it will be worth watching to me is if they put one or two non-celebs in there as well.

Praise the Big Brother gods!

This forum really needs BB back on the air and latley this place has gone full retard.... And you know what they say... Never go full retard.
The factor seems to go up and down as certain people take their ritual never coming back sabbaticals and then slide back as if nothing happened and everyone didn't notice. The past week does seem to be back to extreme after the prodigal child returned trying to reassert following a tanty.

Last edited:
A celebrity big brother would be very interesting, so I do hope that it does happen this year. I'm sure they, if the show does go ahead, will do what I'm a celebrity did and have the usual bunch of models, actors, sports people, and washed up reality stars in the house for our entertainment.

Add yourself to the list as well mate. We all go a little crazy in the off season.

Pot_Calling_the_Kettle_Black_T-Shirt.png

I don't know the credibility of LinkedIn however, Alex Mav still has his contract going with Endemol Australia as Big Brother producer. Maybe it's a tactic by nine not to let information out and Alex actually has another job idk. Lol inb4 @Kingston implying a pointless post <3

I don't know the credibility of LinkedIn however, Alex Mav still has his contract going with Endemol Australia as Big Brother producer. Maybe it's a tactic by nine not to let information out and Alex actually has another job idk. Lol inb4 @Kingston implying a pointless post <3

Your post doesn't make any sense... So it's hard to say it's pointless because I haven't a clue what you were trying to get across...

Your post doesn't make any sense... So it's hard to say it's pointless because I haven't a clue what you were trying to get across...
Not trying to get anything across, haha just bringing up an interesting thing I saw in regards to Big Brother 2015

Back