Skip to main content

Smoking in the house?

This is probably one of my favourite scenes from BBUS.
Jen is one of my favourite HG’s. This incident is up there on the list of iconic moments but her meltdown over her memory wall photo is my all time favourite. Not many people appreciate the Jenius that was Jen Johnson who in terms of personality is the closest we’ve had to a female Will Kirby.

Yes. In fact most do allow smoking. In the UK HM’s could smoke indoors until 2008.
The smell of cigarette smoke is close to the most offensive thing in the air that I can think of. It gets in your nose from a decent distance away at the beach, in a park, walking in the street, even sitting in traffic you can pick it multiple cars away with the window down. It's just so horrible and invasive!

If I was in a BB house that allowed smoking there would be issues. I can't believe people still choose to put that into their bodies and pay for the privilege.

This is probably one of my favourite scenes from BBUS.
Holy shit. It is such a pleasure to watch real unscripted BB like this. I forgotten how good it is to have real BB and not the synthetic stuff ch7 and Sonia are serving up for us. Actually watching this I feel like I will officially be off Amelia Fisk style production for BB. (although celebrity BB might be watchable due to celebs having gigantic personalities).

Holy shit. It is such a pleasure to watch real unscripted BB like this. I forgotten how good it is to have real BB and not the synthetic stuff ch7 and Sonia are serving up for us. Actually watching this I feel like I will officially be off Amelia Fisk style production for BB. (although celebrity BB might be watchable due to celebs having gigantic personalities).
BBUS starts on July 7th.

I get the impression from snippets of interviews with former housemates that although a few blow ups have occured in both series of Seven Films a Warehouse that they've generally been left on the editing floor as they don't fit their "family friendly" agenda.

BBUK was great at its peak on C4. I really liked the silly daily games/comps they had. Some people thought it was too much, I guess they will be having heart attacks at BBAU's latest incarnation. I thought it was bizarre they were allowed to smoke actually inside the house, bedroom, wherever though. As a non-smoker I would have trouble dealing with that.
I only discovered BB UK 10 days ago, so I watched BB 2018, BB Celebrity, BB 2016, and now BB CB 2016. I just love it.
BB UK is for adultes, and BB AU now is for 10 years old.

I only discovered BB UK 10 days ago, so I watched BB 2018, BB Celebrity, BB 2016, and now BB CB 2016. I just love it.
BB UK is for adultes, and BB AU now is for 10 years old.
You need to go back to the Channel 4 era.

You need to go back to the Channel 4 era.
I will, thank you. I am making my way down years after years :) I am watching BB CB 2016, but I don't like all the fighting and they are far to vulgar. I love the none Celebrity they are so much fun to watch. Love the game, love the lack of editing, love the audience. It brings me back to our true BB on C10. :)

Probably watching in reverse order is for the best - think with virtually any series of Big Brother, and indeed with TV shows in general, that just guarantees each series gets better and better.

Back