Skip to main content

Skye Vs Leo

it may just be because i'm high/tired but does anyone else think skye was purposely trying to be turned down by all these guys she is cracking on to, just so she would get sympathy votes. she seems like a good flirt but she was trying way too hard with Leo at the start and i bet she was thinking "okay i can make myself look like the cute ditzy unlucky girl who doesn't have a chance with the buff dude" and then she was surprised he came to her (lol came) and with Jake she was being all cute dressing up like him and asking all the girls whether he liked her back, but she was just hoping he would turn her down to make Jake look bad.

and then with Ryan she was obviously tryna do the same thing cos she knows he's popular so she could make him look bad if he turns her down.

i dunno what to believe anymore. end of the day skye gives us something to talk about so shes a valuable housemate. good eye candy too

From that extremely short clip you cannot tell what is happening and why they are arguing. But if I had to make assumptions, Leo is coming across as bitter imo. If he really wanted more with skye or expected it, naturally I would say he is bitter it didn't happen that way. He just seems to get annoyed with Skye for every action. And that clip, it looks like she did something wrong again in his eyes.

it may just be because i'm high/tired but does anyone else think skye was purposely trying to be turned down by all these guys she is cracking on to, just so she would get sympathy votes. she seems like a good flirt but she was trying way too hard with Leo at the start and i bet she was thinking "okay i can make myself look like the cute ditzy unlucky girl who doesn't have a chance with the buff dude" and then she was surprised he came to her (lol came) and with Jake she was being all cute dressing up like him and asking all the girls whether he liked her back, but she was just hoping he would turn her down to make Jake look bad.

and then with Ryan she was obviously tryna do the same thing cos she knows he's popular so she could make him look bad if he turns her down.

i dunno what to believe anymore. end of the day skye gives us something to talk about so shes a valuable housemate. good eye candy too
I LIKE THE TWO OF THEM TOGETHER

Looks to me like Leo is desperately trying to come across as though he's in no way to blame for something that started out as a 'joke'... Then Skye asks why she should have to pay for the consequences? She was wearing a big white robe...is that the Sanctuary?

I hope Skye and Penny get some time to muck around and go nuts in the Sanc! That house seems so boring at the moment...even that last task wasn't very interesting. We rarely see the HM's playing outside together. It's all just sitting around. Dull.

Apparently Ryan has a great sense of humour but even that is a bit boring... The frozen chicken? That was chuckle worthy the first time but not the 14 times after that... The butt of his jokes was David for a good while.

Tom seems to like playing different roles but it's not very funny. Then there's Richard who thought nominating the dog might get some laughs?? Odd. David is not in the slightest bit fun or funny. Leo has almost slipped into depression so he's barely even SMILING anymore!!

Penny, Skye and Travis are probably the most entertaining, funniest HM's. At least they're active!!

Last edited:
Back