Skye to be the next...

Skye to be a "shock" eviction?

• Yes

Votes: 114 57.0%
  • No

Votes: 88 44.0%

• Total voters
94cec3f75ab4324634cfd4da36708bf2.500x281x138.gif

Skye seems like a typical free spirited outgoing girl. The world isn't 'fucked up' because she is popular with Big Brother viewers.

Free spirited? Delusional much.

That's ok if you do. But if you did like them,I wouldn't sit there and tell you you are fucked and are the reason the world is the way it is. That's what my point was.
Soz. Usually I only really post in the daily thread. I think I should have turned left?

It's not different at all. It's what most people with half a brain think. If you think being a fake stuck up ditzy mole is entertaining you have problems. If you had said you were under 20 I would have thought maybe your mature years are ahead of you but with your early revelation there is no hope.

So far your arguments is based on making things personal rather than actually having a debate with any substance. Of course I decided to use your starting words to get personal back with you. But I knew you would continue. So now I can actually say to you that the people you deem to have nothing there, well your arguments have nothing of quality either.

I have more hope of being a compassionate human being than being a judgemental person like yourself, so I take having no hope a compliment from someone like you because it means I am not like you at all. Thank goodness!

Soz. Usually I only really post in the daily thread. I think I should have turned left?
Of course not! You should post where you want. If I make you uncomfortable just say do and I will back off. Sorry if I have... Happy posting :)

I responded to a rise in forum awareness and discussion. Where else would a view on a housemate have context? This thread has an identifiable topic, it's not an appreciation thread. Disliking housemates is as significant a part of BB as liking them but I refrain from trolling threads that support housemates I personally don't like. People who enter BB hold themselves up for public scrutiny & debate. Comes with the territory. I will defend my opinion here or anywhere. It's easy to rant in judgment about people you don't know and will most likely never meet.
I try to speak only from my own experiences, I don't speak for others. I have a freakishly good memory for the details surrounding meaningful events or encounters which include a strong reaction to an overtly annoying character. I'm quite sure I'm not the only person to dislike a friend's kid.
I'm over the persistent worship supporting a dated, offensive archetype. It irritates me that obsessive, soulless vanity and acting like a brat is still lauded, defended and held in such high regard.
You responded to what... A rise in forum awareness? Amidst all of your words, you missed my point... Why wait until now, with only 2 weeks left in the show? Quite gutless, don't you think, to wait until there is a rise in Skye hate before you present your own outrageous, unfounded claims!

You threw her father's persona into a debate he may not wish to be part of... Does he know you are sprouting about him on a public forum? Skye doesn't mention her father, only her mother..... Who has raised her and her sister. I don't think it's anyone's business to have her dad brought into the conversation.

As another member mentioned, anyone could claim to know a HM they don't like... And spread vitriol as you have done here.

What worshipping of a 'dated, offensive archetype' are you referring to here? A 20 year old outgoing, loud, boistrous female who works and knows the value of money, seemingly better than many of the other HM's or is it a beautiful girl who takes impeccable care of her personal appearance? I know, the lipsticks aren't my colour either.

So far your arguments is based on making things personal rather than actually having a debate with any substance. Of course I decided to use your starting words to get personal back with you. But I knew you would continue. So now I can actually say to you that the people you deem to have nothing there, well your arguments have nothing of quality either.

I have more hope of being a compassionate human being than being a judgemental person like yourself, so I take having no hope a compliment from someone like you because it means I am not like you at all. Thank goodness!

I don't need to thrashwank my views. The sensible posts that have already been posted in this thread I support. Go and read from the start and people that are mature people know why she is a putrid human being that is everything that is wrong with the world.

Ha! Typical response from you would be to throw insults because clearly for you there is no other way to form an actual response :rolleyes:

I'm close friends with her dad and I've told him his brat daughter does my head in. It's hard to believe she is his daughter, for the most part. He's the polar opposite of her, a selfless person, very humble.

I felt compelled to post my first hand experience with Skye because she is easily the most offensive personality I've encountered in recent years. That sticks with you. I wanted to convey how overwhelmingly OTT her ego is, justify the detailed summary of my opinion. I'm sure anyone who knows a housemate, especially one they find so personally loathsome, would feel the urge to scream at the top of their lungs, "THIS PERSON IS DISPICABLE" on a forum dedicated to the discussion of BB.

It dosnt look like she's had a nose job people on her fan page post photo and she looks a lot younger. Do you know we're she had it done

I don't have a clue where she got it done, only that she did and that afterwards there was very little difference. On the Gold Coast there's a gazillion places to get plastic surgery.

It dosnt look like she's had a nose job people on her fan page post photo and she looks a lot younger. Do you know we're she had it done

My mum saw Skye on night 1 and immediately said she's had a nose job.

For being only 20...she's had lip fillers, plastic surgery on her nose and her butt is also silicon.
She is yet to have fake boobs, so I am guessing she's going to do that with the prize money....IF she wins.

My mum saw Skye on night 1 and immediately said she's had a nose job.

For being only 20...she's had lip fillers, plastic surgery on her nose and her butt is also silicon.
She is yet to have fake boobs, so I am guessing she's going to do that with the prize money....IF she wins.

It will be a Damn tragedy if she wins

The plastic surgeons of the Gold Coast will be rubbing their hands together in glee if she wins. Like magic the price of a boob job, should Skye walk in the door, will rise from $10K to $20K. Part of me wants her to win to see her Heidi Montag style transformation, because you know it will happen.

Edit: Yep, that's a nose job for sure.

You responded to what... A rise in forum awareness? Amidst all of your words, you missed my point... Why wait until now, with only 2 weeks left in the show? Quite gutless, don't you think, to wait until there is a rise in Skye hate before you present your own outrageous, unfounded claims!

You threw her father's persona into a debate he may not wish to be part of... Does he know you are sprouting about him on a public forum? Skye doesn't mention her father, only her mother..... Who has raised her and her sister. I don't think it's anyone's business to have her dad brought into the conversation.

As another member mentioned, anyone could claim to know a HM they don't like... And spread vitriol as you have done here.

What worshipping of a 'dated, offensive archetype' are you referring to here? A 20 year old outgoing, loud, boistrous female who works and knows the value of money, seemingly better than many of the other HM's or is it a beautiful girl who takes impeccable care of her personal appearance? I know, the lipsticks aren't my colour either.

Do you have any idea of just how psychotic your delusional fanaticism is? I can't 'unknow' what I know and believe me there's sooooo much more I could have revealed. I seriously can't be bothered retorting further to your ignorance. The truth hurts.

Back