Skip to main content

Skye - Got a pass through auditions?

She works at a coffee shop and had posted how grateful she was to work public holidays to earn more money. She also posted that she needed to get a second job... Work ethic means more than intelligence in my field.

After the dog shit on the shoe episode, I will be surprised if she is ever trusted to work in the hospitality industry again, or anywhere near food and drink.

I'm not jealous of her, why would I be?
I actually find her even more entertaining out of the house.but my response was to the person saying IQ means nothing when it does.
Also I still think she's an idiot for drink driving

Why you so stupid?

Yeah

WHY WOULD YOU BE

lololololol

IQ means fuck all???? Is that supposed to be a joke?!
A high IQ indicates a high intelligence of course if you have a very low one people are going to judge you as stupid.
Since when has IQ not determined your intelligence?!
It means shit all when it comes down to someone's personality but YES I will judge someone based on their IQ
People should stop doing those fake internet iq tests that shows everyone as 130+, a proper IQ test indicates your intelligence however even extremely intelligent people can be selfish and drunk drive and blow a 0.2 .

Seriously some stuff I read on this forum....
Since when has IQ not been indicating intelligence?? It determines your intelligence but not your personality.

Why is that funny?!
How else are you meant to judge how intelligent someone is....???
If you've got a low IQ anything that requires intelligence is NOT for you. Stick to modelling or ummm....gardening. if you've got a high IQ and are not a lazy person, use it and do something with it.

I agree with you.

Having a high IQ does not guarantee common sense nor street smarts.

1376729_424807290957606_1947199962_n.jpg

Skye with dark hair

Yeah this isn't skye. No cankles.

I don't really think there's an issue with the getting through auditions. Hell she was one of the biggest characters this season and so I guess it shows those doing the auditions were doing their job well. I guess.

My issue with Skye is she was sprouting proudly in December 2013 that she was in..the 2013 series finished in november and she was a definite less than a month later and already before auditions were even organised

Sucks hey, but regardless of who got in by nefarious means or not, we were hooked, hence our passion and continued appearances here. Big Brother rules to be very 70s about it. I'd love to see folks get in on merit not connections though. Kind of takes the edge off it, doesn't it.

That is not Skye.
But all I can think of is lana del rey.

Also, I can't be bothered reading what the resolve was above, but IQ is a joke and does not equal intelligence. IQ tells you how many things you knew about a certain topic or how strong you are on certain activities.

Even clinical professionals are disheartened with the classic Stanford-Binet IQ test, and believe more flexible models of intelligence are important in understanding human intelligence.
Most notably Gardner's theory on Multiple Intelligences, which promotes a broader definition of intelligence to include things like Sporting ability, musical ability and emotional intelligence, while still focusing on the typicals such as Literacy skills and Arithmetic.

For more information, please visit IJustBoredYouToDeath.com

I don't really think there's an issue with the getting through auditions. Hell she was one of the biggest characters this season and so I guess it shows those doing the auditions were doing their job well. I guess.

You wont get into Tonys Team Australia :)

Skye and intelligence should never be used in the same sentence

Skye & DumbF*** is a better way to refer to skye;):whistling:

I find the grammar in those "Facebook" quotes to be way too good for a twenty year old who could not spell avocado. A couple of u's thrown in does not make it convincing either.

I find the grammar in those "Facebook" quotes to be way too good for a twenty year old who could not spell avocado. A couple of u's thrown in does not make it convincing either.
Grammar, punctuation and spelling are totally separate areas of Literacy.

Her G & P are not great... The spelling could easily be attributed to autocorrect. I think she writes like she talks, which a lot of people do on SM.

Back