Skip to main content

Skye - Got a pass through auditions?

YoungTune

Her personal Facebook account was posted on the Big Brother Facebook page yesterday and there's a goldmine of stuff on it.

But this one surprised me.

Screen Shot 2014-12-02 at 5.13.23 PM.png

December 5? Auditions were like 4 months away lol. At first i thought she was being optimistic about her chances but then this came upScreen Shot 2014-12-03 at 9.17.15 AM.png

AND THEN THIS

Screen Shot 2014-12-03 at 9.17.29 AM.png

Hopefully she really was joking but.... i don't like the look of this

Big brother !!! This show out done it's self it's boring show with nothing to learn from no information in it to gain it's like a bunch of animals locked lip in a zoo and we r the spectators

Look at this guy!

Skye Maree Wheatley-Young
March 20 · Southport, Australia ·
All celebrities these days are such sluts...if you watch their music videos...it's like being in a strip club...yuck Rihanna u dirty hoe, children can see what you're putting out there, no wonder girls post what they post on Instagram. WHY THE F**K ARE YOU ALL NAKED? Like seriously clothes shops will all be closing down soon by the rate this disgusting generation is going. So angry. You're not a real Artist if you have to be half naked to sell record

Wtf? I didn't expect this from Skye... I thought she was all for nudity and tits out to win something...?
Also most of her instagram photos are of her showing her arse ?? is that not nudity or is she just extremely hypocritical?

26 March · Southport ·
Just wanted to say a big thank you to all the girls on insty who post practically naked body shots because now I can compare my body to yours. I've always wanted to know what other girls looked like naked and now I know! Haha thank you skanks loveee it. Remember back in the day when guys could use their imaginations and think hmmm wonder what she looks like in a g-string but now they don't have to...because there's naked bodies everywhere. Haha ‪#‎happyhumpday‬

People who talk this much shit on facebook are annoying.. i prefer Skye on BB then Skye on FB

Last edited:

Ally Walton do u ever shut the f up! Seriously u look like a bullfrog/toad I want to wack u over the head with a golf club.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's hilariously mean

Brad Morgan
I know you think your hot Skye, but the reason you've had all these fucked up boyfriends you talk about all the time is because shit attracts shit, wake up to yourself, and stop paying out fat people and people that can't defend themselves and grow up

Ouch!

LOL I don't use facebook, maybe I should, I'm missing out on all of these status dramas

Last edited:

Delete me then mr Lewis? Haha your just upset because you're one of those unattractive guys I'm referring to! And no I'm not shallow even the ugly guys are all douche bags! Trust me u think they would treat a girl right because well let's face it...they're butt ugly but most the time the ugly guys are even worse than the half decent ones...

.....I can't stop reading her facebook posts, they're so mean and entertaining.

Hahahahhahaha i love how all the really ugly guys are getting super offended. It's okay babe your girlfriend loves u that's all that matters. And you wrote a comment not a status far out learn your fb slang brother.

26 March · Southport ·
Just wanted to say a big thank you to all the girls on insty who post practically naked body shots because now I can compare my body to yours. I've always wanted to know what other girls looked like naked and now I know! Haha thank you skanks loveee it. Remember back in the day when guys could use their imaginations and think hmmm wonder what she looks like in a g-string but now they don't have to...because there's naked bodies everywhere. Haha ‪#‎happyhumpday‬

People who talk this much shit on facebook are annoying.. i prefer Skye on BB then Skye on FB

skye.m.w.y
5 months ago
Now take your F**king clothes off

video
http://instagram.com/p/qUB4L_LxCQ/?modal=true

Her personal Facebook account was posted on the Big Brother Facebook page yesterday and there's a goldmine of stuff on it.

But this one surprised me.

View attachment 47271

December 5? Auditions were like 4 months away lol. At first i thought she was being optimistic about her chances but then this came upView attachment 47272

AND THEN THIS

View attachment 47273

Hopefully she really was joking but.... i don't like the look of this
Why is this just coming to light now? Did Skye make her facebook account private while she was in the house?

Skye posted on instagram about 7 months ago that her instagram account was supposedly hacked by an ex-bf, so had started a new one.
Maybe this is where the rumours of Skye stalking Layla on SM came about? Layla has never confirmed this, although Layla and her brother tweeted they weren't impressed when Skye entered the house. Layla has met Skye in person though.

skye.m.w.y
7 months ago
Everyone please please report @skyemareewheatz
10401739_564977916955735_935863185_n.jpg

skye.m.w.y
7 months ago
My other instagram has been hacked @skyemareewheatz how do I get this account deleted? Help??

10387765_1418055748469833_424458128_n.jpg

skyemareewheatz
10358382_224431541100822_2140592597_a.jpg
Skye☆Maree☆Wheatley☆Young ❥20☼GC→☯ BB house mate 2014 don't use no more follow @skye.m.w.y

This user is private You need to be following skyemareewheatz to like or comment
http://instagram.com/skyemareewheatz?modal=true

Estelle Landy ‏@Stellvadore Nov 12
Skye is a repeat of Layla's time in 2012 @BBAU9

layla subritzky ‏@laylasubritzky Nov 12
@Stellvadore @BBAU9 ironically, she said something to me when I met her that would make me think it is a repeat haha!

1. Estelle Landy ‏@Stellvadore Nov 12
    @laylasubritzky @BBAU9 Oh? What did she say?

Heidi Anderson ‏@RealHeidi Nov 12
    @laylasubritzky @Stellvadore @BBAU9 do tell? Xx

Sandra Nixon ‏@SandyJaneNixon Nov 12
    @laylasubritzky @Stellvadore @BBAU9 I'm going to wager.... You're my inspiration?! #windbeneathmywings

Estelle Landy ‏@Stellvadore Nov 25
Skye @laylasubritzky called. She wants her strategy and personality back. #BBAU

layla subritzky ‏@laylasubritzky
@Stellvadore hahahahaha #howling

Last edited:
Her FB is messed up, she's got like 4500 friends and the majority of people that comment on her statuses are seedy old dudes creeping on her that aren't even from the GC... also some of the shit she says is bizarre and straight confusing. Having watched her on Big Brother and feeling like i know her i actually feel sorry for her and hope that her time on BB straightened her out and she will chill now. I like how she uses ** to blur out her swear words though hahaha how cute.

But back to the topic, someone needs to question her bout this! Either she auditioned in 2013 and they put her on standby and told her she'd be in next year or she was just bullshitting to get attention, and then it actually came true.

Or in the worst case scenario, she actually fucked her way into the Big Brother house.

Her FB is messed up, she's got like 4500 friends and the majority of people that comment on her statuses are seedy old dudes creeping on her that aren't even from the GC... also some of the shit she says is bizarre and straight confusing. Having watched her on Big Brother and feeling like i know her i actually feel sorry for her and hope that her time on BB straightened her out and she will chill now. I like how she uses ** to blur out her swear words though hahaha how cute.

But back to the topic, someone needs to question her bout this! Either she auditioned in 2013 and they put her on standby and told her she'd be in next year or she was just bullshitting to get attention, and then it actually came true.

Or in the worst case scenario, she actually fucked her way into the Big Brother house.

yeah that's the most interesting thing she posted on Facebook about being chosen to go on BB before the 2014 auditions.
Had she auditioned before, knew someone in production, or was it just her positive thinking?

maybe @Luke Blundell can ask Skye when he interviews her tomorrow?

yeah that's the most interesting thing she posted on Facebook about being chosen to go on BB before the 2014 auditions.
Had she auditioned before, knew someone in production, or was it just her positive thinking?

maybe @Luke Blundell can ask Skye when he interviews her tomorrow?

I have just written that down in my questions to ask! If I have time will definitely ask it :)

Though gemma did say her contract prevents her from discussing who did or didn't audition I'd say Skye will lie or not answer.

sleeping with Alex M then? I think she gets director and producer confused for a reality show lol

So much for Channel Nine making them scrub their social media accounts before they're public knowledge.

That or it's just another thing Nine are inept at.

Back