Skip to main content

Six Intruders arrive on Monday

Adriana seems like the type of housemate that we need this season. Charlotte is the only one I have seen to be following her on Insta which is interesting. Might have caused some trouble in there?

Adriana seems like the type of housemate that we need this season. Charlotte is the only one I have seen to be following her on Insta which is interesting. Might have caused some trouble in there?
I like the look of Adriana. And plus the great taste of Charlotte convinces me that she will be great.

Enjoyed watching these promo clips.

The twins seem genuinely nice, it will be a bit confusing having two Charlottes tho šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø

This promo shows a softer side of Brenton. Doesnā€™t seem like a sleazy ladies man, seems like someone who charms people to win them over, not a bad skill to have in the house. Doesnā€™t seem like itā€™s an underhanded thing, just wants people to like him. I resonate a bit with that, Iā€™m certainly no ladies man, but I do enjoy getting people to like me! I did a strengths finder test a few years back and my top skill was ā€œwooā€ or ā€˜winning others overā€™ I see a bit of that in Brenton.

I feel Like Adriana is almost a Katie replacement, perhaps not physically (who knows yet) but definitely in strategy. Looking forward to how she deals with Dan. Alliance or foe?

Iā€™m unsure about Gabe. I donā€™t like ā€œthereā€™s a Christian way to be meanā€ and the bible verse he references is out of context used in that way. Hmm.

Mitch calling himself a challenge beast.. weā€™ll see about that. No doubt heā€™s strong. Like his motivation to stop FIFO work and to be home with his son.

Actually really looking forward to the dynamics of the house shifting with the entry of these intruders. I hope there isnā€™t a challenge that removes half or some of them immediately. I want them all to become HMs.

Mitch, my main thought is. Imagine spending 3 hours a day in the gym and neglecting your pecs. Looks weird.

He, like Brenten seem find but will probably be boring.

Interested to see how Gabe goes in the house, could be good.

My prediction for Adriana and the twins is they'll go into the house. Not much potential will pay off.

From 7's Intruder Press Release, 4 of the intruders will become housemates. Either through winning a challenge or getting voted in by the other housemates

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210513-194709_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210513-194709_Samsung Internet.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 22
I hope Mitch stays.

tenor.gif

My prediction is that Mitch, Brenton, Alexandra and Charlotte will be the 4 to enter. Gabe and Adriana... No thanks.

Back