Skip to main content

Six Intruders arrive on Monday

Sonia mentioned pre-season that the Intruders have to battle it out for a place in the house. I don’t think all will enter.
I feel like that’s almost cruel.
they’d have to go through weeks of isolation first, wouldn’t they?
Plus promo stuff and all that, only to not even have a shot at being a housemate.

I feel like that’s almost cruel.
they’d have to go through weeks of isolation first, wouldn’t they?
Plus promo stuff and all that, only to not even have a shot at being a housemate.
It’s nothing new. Happens all the time round the world, including BBAU. Think the Intruder House in 2002.

That’s what happens when you sign up to reality TV. Nothing is guaranteed.

And I think having to do something to earn your place in the house, whether winning a competition or a vote, gives the Intruder a bit more of a right to be there when they've come in so late - indeed at the half way point in this case after 10 real evictions.

Just wish they'd do "battle back" challenges rather than producer decided fake evictions for any housemate returning. Would have been much fairer to have the first 5 compete in a challenge to return than the attic bullshit.

Reactions: kxk
I don't believe the guy next to Marley is Dan - It's hard to tell, but I can see the arm tattoo, so I'm going to assume it's another intruder
3Zib2kc.jpg

I would bet it's dan. The arm tatt is probably obscured by the low quality image and compression.

@the Theorist I know you’re not watching this year, and I applaud that, think it’s probably healthy for you, but we neeeeed you to find the identities of these 6 ! Haha
Haha! Aside from not caring enough anymore, I’m in the middle of production week so barely any time.

I can give you their names on Monday after 7:30pm though?! 😜

Back