Skip to main content

Sick of the show being centred around Drew & Tully

BB101

2013 House >>>
Watch a week's worth of daily show's, and basicaly all that is show is Drew and Tully and the Bitching about them that goes on. A little bit of Tim as well, but none the less, I'M SICK OF IT! Its makes me feel like there is no-one else in the house. Does anything else happen? I cant wait until one of them get's evicted. It was interesting at first, but now its just boring. Time To Kill Drully.... :mad:

Does this topic REALLY need another thread? I suggest you take it to the other I hate Tully threads...

I feel like it needed its own thread...

Just makes it easier for the whole community if topics based around housemates are kept in their threads. Otherwise we'd be up to our necks with threads! haha
P.s I don't mind your avatar but their might be a few members of the site who do so just be aware :p

Just makes it easier for the whole community if topics based around housemates are kept in their threads. Otherwise we'd be up to our necks with threads! haha
P.s I don't mind your avatar but their might be a few members of the site who do so just be aware :p
Yes I should of probably put it there. Thanks, Yeah, I'll change it, :p

I liked Tully and voted numerous times to save her until she put her claws into drew. Drully I don't like, Drade I do.

I did like them showing the other housemates getting sick of 'Drully' just a shame they weren't able to completely through with the intervention.

Last edited:
Watch a week's worth of daily show's, and basicaly all that is show is Drew and Tully and the Bitching about them that goes on. A little bit of Tim as well, but none the less, I'M SICK OF IT! Its makes me feel like there is no-one else in the house.
And I thought people were saying the show was fixated on Ben. *shrugs*

if something more interesting was going on, they'd show it.

this, the BBAU producers are loving every second of their "taboo" relationship. And with calling her the "most talked about HM of 2013" she aint going no where, I even reckon tully will make top 5

They're being focussed on because they're doing something interesting. The focus on certain housemates over others only bothered me in the first couple of weeks when we were trying to get to know all the housemates and hardly anything at all was shown of Sharon, Rohan, Xavier or Jasmin. But they are all getting airtime now, none of them are getting edited out completely like Sharon was.

Better than being centered around Ben. It's also clear that their relationship does have an affect on the entire house, so it isn't without justification.

While I am no fan of Tully (or Drew for that matter), I must admit when I go to the Live Feed thread I am usually looking for a video that features some Drully drama. I don't care what. Tully yelling Drew, other housemates bitching about Tully, housemates telling Tully she needs to change her attitude... I love the outrage. It's better than watching the housemates talking about what to have for dinner. I also find it fascinating how little insight into her own behaviour Tully has.

And with calling her the "most talked about HM of 2013" she aint going no where, I even reckon tully will make top 5

this, THIS is the real reason.
look how many fucking [unnecessary] threads there are just in here!
she/they get talked about in social media, online, in person. it gets people talking and increases the popularity of the show.
its not a bad thing for the show, and honestly dont think theres too much of them, but also doesnt need more...

The Tully - Drew - Jade triangle is centered on the unrequited love theme which has been with us well before West Side Story or Romeo and Juliete! Girl has boy but dosen't want him! Another girl wants boy and takes him! Boy is confused! First girl wants another boy but can't have him! Other boy has a bromance! People loose interest in other boy and his bromance!! Two girls are still center of main boys attention (but it wil do his head in for sure)!! Other girls outside of main theme fight for attention but public want action and the triangle is the main show and we know it...

If the sugar sisters don't go this monday then either Ed or Matt will, which will show you that they are not holding the publics interest...

Back