Skip to main content

'showmances'

Am I the only one who thinks that the housemates are desperate to get into some sort of showmance because they believe it will help them stay in the house longer/get them more air time. It all seems so forced to me..

yeah. it's a win-win. they like who they get with, and they know they should get with them to stay in for a while and see their relationship unfold. that's why i do my best to separate them. *cough* don't save travis *cough*

Yes. Travis is one of them.

He's becoming a bully. And I think he's gonna make a clique consisting of himself, Skye, Katie and Lisa, just to attack Gemma.

He seems harsher, ruder and more relentless. And they say Benjamin was bad...:shifty:

I don't mind showmances if they are true...that is the ppl really have feelings for each other or attracted to each other but just to have a showmance just to hook up or for the show, no I don't like. Travis to me just seems like some asshole trying to get in a girls pants, he has no real interest in any of them or that's how it comes across but then again I'm biased because I can't stand the guy

It's not only the HMs but production are really pushing them hard this year too. First the weird-arse dating show they put on launch night with the pairs. Even most of Tim's cringe-worthy discussion topics tonight centred around crushes, flirting, the dating exs thing which conveniently lead into the sudden Lisa/Jake stuff, etc.

He's becoming a bully. And I think he's gonna make a clique consisting of himself, Skye, Katie and Lisa, just to attack Gemma.

He seems harsher, ruder and more relentless. And they say Benjamin was bad...:shifty:

Unless the majority of the housemates vote out Jake, Gemma will be gone by this Tuesday.

hows this a showmance? has fev made a play for one person or another? egotistical yes, showmance no. hes just been latching on to who he thinks might be kewl in the eyes of the public.

I agree that they all seem very keen for more than just a drunken hookup this year. I don't think it's genuine though and as for Cat and Sandra talking about going after boys who had partners on the outside, that was disgusting. I wanted to slap them both.
The Lisa and Jake thing does seem to have come out of nowhere. It wasn't on my radar until tonight.

Back