Skip to main content

Show your gift

peter-sheppley-batgirl-2022.jpg

Batgirl <-- new pic! :)
pencils and inks by 'Kodiart' on D/art and Artstation, colours by me

My 54 page GN colouring gig is on a bit of a pause for a few days while the penciller-inker fixes up some continuity errors on the current pages, so I've finally had time to finish this one off (after 4 months on hiatus)

BTW - the background is lifted off google images (for want of something else) and if anyone knows who did it, then I'm happy to credit

peter-sheppley-alice-2022.jpg

Alice <-- new pic! 🙂
pencils by Mike Debalfo, inks by Yko Natali, fan colours by me.

While I'm waiting for the continuity/consistency errata in that GN gig I'm working on to be fixed (now up to page 36 of 54!!) I coloured this one! 🙂

peter-sheppley-batgirl-2022.jpg

Batgirl <-- new pic! :)
pencils and inks by 'Kodiart' on D/art and Artstation, colours by me

My 54 page GN colouring gig is on a bit of a pause for a few days while the penciller-inker fixes up some continuity errors on the current pages, so I've finally had time to finish this one off (after 4 months on hiatus)

BTW - the background is lifted off google images (for want of something else) and if anyone knows who did it, then I'm happy to credit

peter-sheppley-darkness2022.jpg

The Darkness <-- New pic! 🙂
Pencils by Allan Goldman, inks by 'LordKai' on D/art, colours by me

I've been working on this one off and on for the last few months in between pages on my current colouring gig (up to page 47 of 54!!)

peter-sheppley-aquaman2022.jpg

Pencils by Jim Lee, inks by 'LordKai' on D/art, fan colours by me

Errggh... so many bubbles... You'd think you've got them all and then you'd find another one.

peter-sheppley-alia-cover-1.jpg

Page 43...

peter-sheppley-alia-pg43-colour.jpg

Creative Owner and Story by Andrew Nowrojee, Pencils/inks by Philip Hew, Commission Colours by me

Ok, so you know that 54 page GN gig that I've mentioned that I've been working on for the past 10 months? Well, I've *finally* been given the go ahead to show off some of the pages. So here's the cover and an interior page that I thought came out particularly nicely.

It's currently off being lettered and then the website and ordering/shipping will be organized. It may become a kickstarter campaign or maybe even just have it's own website to order through directly. Andrew's not sure yet, so it's probably still 4 - 6 months away.

cheers
Sean

peter-sheppley-witchblade-2022.jpg

Witchblade
pencils and inks by Vitali Iakovlev, colours by me.

Ok, now at first you're all going "Hang on!!! That's by J Scott Campbell and NOT Vitali!! He's ripped it off!!...! Scandal! Shock! Horror! Pitchforks, Torches!!! Let's get him!!...

But no, Vitali *did* copy the original by Campbell, not denying that one. But he did so as a study piece to which he fully admits himself if you ever want to go and dig it up on his D/art account, so it's all good. If you look closely enough, there are some subtle differences between the two linearts. (Credits sigs here also say "after J Scott Campbell" if you look over on the right)

Baal - Genshin Impact

peter-sheppley-genshin-baal.jpg

pencils by 'Kodiart96' on D/art, colours by me.

This has sat flatted on the HDD for over a year, and not knowing what else to colour for the moment, I started fiddling around... and, here ya go!

Shahrazad

peter-sheppley-shahrazad2022.jpg

pencils by Mike Krome, inks by Yko Natali, fan colours by me.

You can tell when I have my 6 week summer break. I have time to do the more 'complicated' pics! :)

peter-sheppley-mask-dawnmcteigue.jpg

pencils by Dawn McTeigue, colours by me

This is one of Dawn's CoVid highres line art giveaways she made available to all and sundry during the lockdowns. It's sat flatted and partially coloured on my HDD for almost 2 years now, so I thought I'd better finish it off :)

Ghost in the Shell

peter-sheppley-ghostintheshell.jpg

pencils by Paolo Pantalena, inks by Matt James, colours by me.

I also had inks for this one provided to me from LordKai on D/art. I needed to choose between the two and eventually I asked my 10 year old academically talented art-extension student grand daughter which inks she thought were better (and why), and she said Matt's because the line work looked 'more thinner and less heavy'... So, there ya go! 🙂

peter-sheppley-ghostintheshell-magazine.jpg

For the past few years I've made whatever picture I was working on in January into a mock magazine cover, just for fun. Here's this year's!

I don't know much about GITS. I've seen the movie with Scarlett Johansson but that's about it. Apparently though the Major's "Crowning Moments of Awesomeness" are a trope amongst the dedicated GITS fanbase... so that's why it's the leading article. :)

peter-sheppley-psylocke2023.jpg

pencils by Manny Clark, inks by Adriano Bennetto, colours by me

I was stuck on what to do for a next pic. Well, I surfed my HDD's 293Gb stash-o-stuff and came across this gorgeous marble look texture file that I'd completely forgotten about (I mean I only have 22,154 files to look through...) and then figured it would go well with these Psylocke inks and so, here we are!

Back