Skip to main content

Show your gift

fathom_christmas_2017_by_seane-dbxrcdg.jpg

Pencils by Ebas and inks by Matt James

I had a bit of fun tweaking that Fathom I coloured earlier this week... :)

Reactions: Tee
greenarrow2018.jpg

pencils by Tyler Kirkham
inks by Matt 'Batt' Banning
colours by me

I have over 40Gb of collected high res lineart and occasionally things get... lost... I had completely forgotten I had this one.

magdalena2018.jpg

Pencils by Joe Benitez and inks by Joe Weems
colours by me

I just love colouring Maggie.. :)

Again I've had this on my HDD for a few years. The scan is a bit jaggy if you look up close, (it was probably taken from the Topcow B&W book originally...) but at this size on the interwebs it comes out ok I think.

doom2018.jpg

pencils by Marc Silvestri and inks by Rick Basaldua

I can't find this coloured anywhere on DA, google, pinterest... so have no idea how these colours compares to the originals (if it ever *has* been coloured before...)

UPDATE! - Rick has told me it’s never been coloured before, so that’s why I can’t find it... I'm the first!!! :)

wolalina2018.jpg

Pencils by Randy Green
inks by 'graphicform' on d/art
colours by me

OC for Daniel Karhunen. I did a couple of other pinups of Wolalina in this series for his graphic novel back in the day but came across the highres inks on DA so did this one up for fun.

aphrodite_2018_finch.jpg

Pencils by David Finch
Inks by Matt James
colours by me

I got hold of a blue line scan in a decent size to this one. It was a bit pixellated so I ran an inking competition last month over on deviantart and Matt was the winner. So here's the colours over his inks! :)

All that machinery took a while... :/

ghostinthewoods_coloured2.jpg

Pencils and inks by Randy Kintz.
Commission picture for Randy to use as comic con prints for 2018

black_and_white_page_13_by_seane-dc68ntj.jpg

Pencils and inks by Art Thibert

Ye Gods!!! A sequential page from me!!!! :)

Art wants to re-release his old Black and White CO series from the late 90's as a Kickstarter later this year. He's had me trialling new colours on some pages.

GToT_v4_5A.jpg

Pencils and inks by Antonio Bifulco
colours by me

Now out in solicits for June 2018

A small Easter egg (for me) in this one. The plates colour design is our plate setting here at home :)

stormtrooper.jpg

pencils by Terry Dodson and inks by Matt James, colours by me

A bit early for "May the Fourth"... but had some time while waiting for more pages to come in from Art Thibert and his revamp of his 'Black and White' upcoming Kickstarter.

batman2018.jpg

Batman
pencils by Marc Silvestri and inks by David A Rivera

I'm still not decided on which background is the best so here's both! The only difference is switching one layer off or on...

So... first or second? :)

batman2018_blue.jpg

aphrodite_crash.jpg

pencils by David Finch and inks by Joe Weems

I got some highres scans from 'yusutina' on deviantart a few years ago of the Aphrodite 'Black and White' book. This was one of them (with some edits to get rid of the lettering...) and I've not coloured it because I was "saving" it for another time... What the heck does that mean? I have heaps of lineart I've never done because I'm "saving it" for another day.. or something. Time to just colour the damm stuff!

crystal_maiden.jpg

Pencils by Chris Koh over on Artstation.
Colours by me

Chris has got a bunch of lineart at 300dpi posted with the coloured versions of the pictures, so I gave this one a shot.

katarina_lol.jpg

Pencils by Chris Koh once again and colours by me

I had so much fun doing that Crystal Maiden picture also drawn by Chris Koh that I had to give another of his a bash. So I chose this one with a 'fire' theme to compliment the 'ice' of the Crystal Maiden.

Overall it was a pretty small picture being less than 2000 pixels tall so some of the detail isn't quite there as it would have been on a larger sized pencil base... :/

cosmonaut.jpg

THREE years in the making!!!

Pencils and inks by "Martin" over on Deviantart. The file also has the name "Skyboy" in it but whoever has the moniker 'Skyboy' there now isn't the same guy, so I have no idea beyond 'Martin' as to who did this.

I've had this picture sitting half done on my HDD for 3 years and I usually do a little bit between other pictures as I decide what to do next or when I'm waiting on a commission or Zenescope file to come in. So, overall it means the colouring is a little inconsistent...

But tonight I was watching a live spacewalk from the ISS on my other screen (as you do...) so started colouring this one again (motivated!!!) and this time finished it off.

Back