Skip to main content

Show your gift

work in progress (set aside because I got bored with it)

IMG_3082.jpg

Reactions: Tee
Awww. So cute. But it looks like a lot of work.
lots of counting ... and a bit of swearing ;) but I've done 3 of these now ... slight population explosion expected in the family ... extended family I mean ... not mine!!

submariner.jpg

pencils by Mike Turner and inks by Allen Chickering, colours by me

Allen has been sending me his highres ink scans for YEARS now and I've never gotten around to colouring one of them. It was starting to get embarrassing.. :p :)

So I've (finally) coloured this one... :)
(Original published colours by Peter Steigerfeld)

cheers
Sean

mazda6.jpg

pencils and inks by Brad van Geest

This one is actually for me! I commissioned Brad to draw a caricature picture of my car so I could colour it :+)

..Guess what colour my car is...?

153F72C9-D16A-4E57-A106-B5E41099D2A1.jpeg

lastest weekly CAL (crochet along) project - end of week 4
looking pretty think this will be mine - all mine (but never know until its completed

mazda6.jpg

pencils and inks by Brad van Geest

This one is actually for me! I commissioned Brad to draw a caricature picture of my car so I could colour it :+)

..Guess what colour my car is...?
they need to be red cos everyone knows the red ones go faster!
sadly - although I really wanted a red one we ended up with a midnight blue one ... when buying 2nd hand I never seem to end up with the colour I want but end up with most of the bells and whistles I couldnt have if we were buying new - love the 6 but mine is a CX5 - loving having a sunroof - think I’m all that and a bucket of chips

aphrodite_glass2017_plainerBKG.jpg

pencils = Marc Silvestri
inks = Joe Weems

Wayyyyy back in 2004 I coloured this one. Much the same as it is here but then due to a virus and a HDD corruption its one of the few pics that I lost the master PSD file for. So I decided to redo it and fix up all the little things that had been bugging me since 2004... :)

Here's the 2004 version for comparison:

aphrodite_glass.jpg

batman_grundy.jpg

Pencils by David Finch and inks by Jimmy Reyes
Jimmy was nice enough to send me his highres inks to have a shot at :)

It's been over a year since I last coloured a David Finch picture...

pepper2017.jpg

Pepper
pencils by dmitry grebenkov

Dmitry sent me the lines to play with for this one over a year ago and its been sitting flatted on my HDD for ages... so finished it off :)

Back