Skip to main content

Send in Dr Phil...

ASSASSIN

Jade has relapsed - thinking Ed could be waiting for her on the outside... and latest Live feed http://ninem.sn/kG2iB9S, she is in the yard star gazing, talking to the dog and sniffing Ed's jumper.

Can't someone help this poor child.

Capture.JPG

Jade has relapsed - thinking Ed could be waiting for her on the outside... and latest Live feed http://ninem.sn/kG2iB9S, she is in the yard star gazing, talking to the dog and sniffing Ed's jumper.

View attachment 34669

Hullo it's Dr Sapphire here. I got my Psychology Certificate in a packet of cornflakes. :D Oh shit. I thought she was beginning to see things clearly now that Mr Ed has left the building. Especially after she got to see he nominated her. As you probably know, her wonderful Dad Fabio has landed in OZ today, and he will be coming at the best time for his little Princess, so we will get to see him tomorrow night in the front row. Hell, I almost forgot about my Drewby, her Dad is really nice looking.

Oh for the love of God .... she makes it hard to be a fan of her sometimes. I was just starting to think she really could win this thing, too. It's like she WANTS to not win. Does she not realize what show she is on? I was SO into her winning these past few days after Ed left.

At this point I think I want Tahan to win.

And I don't think Tahan has done ANYTHING to deserve to win. I also think Jade is a much nicer person. Tahan has not played the game .. she just goes around calling people fake and being "honest" but she is the least annoying one right now. She didn't have an affair with somebody who was in a relationship on the outside. The isn't obsessing about some guy who doesn't like her. She isn't a chronic liar man-child who would blow through the money. She hasn't peed on anything.

In all honesty I don't think I'll care who wins or who doesn't which is weird. You'd think I'd have a favorite. It would be Jade if it wans't for this Ed stuff.

Actually... "I pursued him in here. He can pursue me out there," she says. "He knows how I feel, so if he wants to pursue it …"

She had someone a hundred times better than Ed actually interested in her - Drew, but she rejected him and went for the boring meathead who wants nothing to do with her. :S

Actually... "I pursued him in here. He can pursue me out there," she says. "He knows how I feel, so if he wants to pursue it …"

Yeah...but..... Actions speak louder than words.

I've changed my mind about wanting Tahan to win because I feel like BB has been trying to make her win.

Read this article about Tahan favoritism: http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/5153...-bbau-mikkayla-mossop-kristy.htm#.UnacPfmkpTI

Everybody has their own opinion about Tahan favoritism, but it really is a fact that when Mikk was evicted the show WAS biast against her. They said the dog doesn't miss and and there was the Boo's. I remember a clip with other housemates saying something and the audience laughed then Mikk said the same thing and she was Boo'ed. I think the show was horrible to the lawyer lady Maddie as well. It was a big "Look at everybody who hates you and all the bad things they've said about you" show.

Yeah...but..... Actions speak louder than words.

True. That's why the fact that shes bonded with Tim, who Ed hated, tells me she isnt "completely" obsessed with Ed. And to be fair to Ed, Eds been very vocal of his support for jade since he left even twitting to some of Jades family.

View attachment 34669

You have to laugh at how Jade is playing to the cameras, and she is by herself but still manages to make sure that the viewer is fully informed about what she is doing, thank god her dad is here hopefully it means she is out of here today

I wonder if that's contractual (Ed tweeting Jade's family and telling people to vote for her)? Makes sense BB would still want to push their showmance with one of them still in the running to win.

Can't someone help this poor child.[/ATTACH]

The poor love. Her father really should sit her down and tell her about the ways of men, 'if you have to chase him, you'll always be running after him my dear.'

True. That's why the fact that shes bonded with Tim, who Ed hated, tells me she isnt "completely" obsessed with Ed. And to be fair to Ed, Eds been very vocal of his support for jade since he left even twitting to some of Jades family.

So Jade's latched on to Tim now? Drew...Matt...Ed...she even got extra cuddles with another male in the house - Mr. Clooney. Good grief! :p

I think ASSASSIN needs a 1-on-1 with Oprah's UNDERLING, he's FAR too obsessed with Jade.

LMAO you don't seem to say that when i post comments about Tahan etc It is clear you are a Jade fan and also that sl*t madonna :p now who is really obsessed :)

I've changed my mind about wanting Tahan to win because I feel like BB has been trying to make her win.

Read this article about Tahan favoritism: http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/5153...-bbau-mikkayla-mossop-kristy.htm#.UnacPfmkpTI

Everybody has their own opinion about Tahan favoritism, but it really is a fact that when Mikk was evicted the show WAS biast against her. They said the dog doesn't miss and and there was the Boo's. I remember a clip with other housemates saying something and the audience laughed then Mikk said the same thing and she was Boo'ed. I think the show was horrible to the lawyer lady Maddie as well. It was a big "Look at everybody who hates you and all the bad things they've said about you" show.

Maybe Big Brother just hated Mikkayla and Madeline?

Back