Skip to main content

selfies

What do you mean by distorted? I hate seeing selfies taken from below so all you see are necks and chins. My pic is a selfie.

Selfies are great. There's absolutely nothing wrong with feeling good about yourself and wanting to show the world, and the more often the better, really. Embrace selfie culture!

What do you mean by distorted? I hate seeing selfies taken from below so all you see are necks and chins. My pic is a selfie.
Not all selfies, I just mean the ones where people post photos like duck lips and double chins :p
And with the neck and chin thing, they are the worst selfies![DOUBLEPOST=1418633277][/DOUBLEPOST]
Selfies are great. There's absolutely nothing wrong with feeling good about yourself and wanting to show the world, and the more often the better, really. Embrace selfie culture!
Nice selfie in your avi though!

Not all selfies, I just mean the ones where people post photos like duck lips and double chins :p
And with the neck and chin thing, they are the worst selfies![DOUBLEPOST=1418633277][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have worked out the best angle for me and most people is to have the camera a little bit higher than your face. Gets rid of excess chin, minimises neck and is generally more flattering.

welcome the the world consumed by fans of the KKK (Kim Kardashian Klan) theyve made it the new normal to take selfies everywhere and to make full frontal nudity the norm (i pity her kids)

A friend of mine who works in the media industry (and was behind the mirrors of the first two seasons of BB I very recently found out) has extra chinnage and he always takes a selfie from below. You'd think he would know the tricks by now. From below and with a raised chin as if he's looking down his nose. I just don't get it.

but annoyingly those celeb selfies sell magazines! while we buy magazines that show them, they'll keep taking them.

i personaly refuse to buy anything with a Kardashian on the cover. theyre just fame-whoreing-cunts who show their cunts with no talent other than taking nude pics. the faster they go into obscurity the better. not to mention that most of them have children who are going to see these pictures!

My husband and I are at the other extreme. I love taking photos but never of myself (or of people much at all actually). We were chatting after he went to a funeral the other day though as he said they did a photo montage there, and he realised if one of us died we would have bugger all photos of the other to show at a funeral! So maybe we need to learn more about this selfie craze all the hip young things are doing now days!

Back