Skip to main content

Sayings and Quotes and Facts

So, I'm getting married on Saturday. My parents had arranged a visit for June, so I scheduled the ceremony for while they were here, and didn't tell them I'd popped the question. Walking back from the station I casually told Mum, 'Oh, we're getting married on Saturday, if you want to come.'

Anyway, at breakfast yesterday dad broke out the dad wisdom, the married man secret knowledge. Kissin' don't last, cookin' do he said, out of nowhere.

Kissin' don't last, cookin' do.

So, I'm getting married on Saturday. My parents had arranged a visit for June, so I scheduled the ceremony for while they were here, and didn't tell them I'd popped the question. Walking back from the station I casually told Mum, 'Oh, we're getting married on Saturday, if you want to come.'

Anyway, at breakfast yesterday dad broke out the dad wisdom, the married man secret knowledge. Kissin' don't last, cookin' do he said, out of nowhere.

Best wishes for your wedding @Winterbourne!

my pop always used to say 'in life u gotta have a balllance'

but of course he would say that being a acrobat

lol no he wasn't

i wass just being a silly silly

anyway stay safe

There's a big difference between falling in love with someone and falling in love and getting married.

Usually after you get married, you fall in love with the person even more.

Dave Grohl (Lead singer from "The Foofighters")

@Winterbourne. Best wishes for the big day, tomorrow. :thumbsup:

It's SATURDAY!!!

Have a fabulous day!

I hope it is brimming with love and laughter.

Good luck :)

61c17cb2bbc32cbbea1b6bf5b57f91c5.jpg

Has your Mother passed away Reepbot?
Nahhhh.

I think he is just trying to bait a reaction from me due to my mother dying in such lonely and sad circumstances back in March. His mentor would be proud.

Back