Skip to main content

Saturday Showdown - 3 August 2013

Tonight rating for the show for me ::: hmm 6.5/10

Wbu guys ?

Yeah, I'd give it about that - the games actually kept me in but Shelley/Michael/Mike did not! IT's obvious that Shelly's part was recorded AFTER Michael/Mike did theirs and it came across as tacky!

Yeah, I'd give it about that - the games actually kept me in but Shelley/Michael/Mike did not! IT's obvious that Shelly's part was recorded AFTER Michael/Mike did theirs and it came across as tacky!
...and that she has no real interest in the show at all.

Really, the show should lose Shelley Craft and Michael and just have Goldman's VoiceOver.

Really, the show should lose Shelley Craft and Michael and just have Goldman's VoiceOver.
I actually think the whole thing would even feel slightly better had Mike just hosted the whole thing.

I've seen more of Shelly on Big Brother tonight than I did in this year's series of The Block.

Matt already sees his friendship with Caleb as a 'bromance', think he's trying too hard to present themselves that way.

Awww he's taking his bf for a norty in the slut suite.....

Oh god, the similarities between tonight Matt winning and taking his "bromance partner" in the Room with FNL's first ever winner Glenn.

Back