Skip to main content

Sarah: Nice Girl? Or Boring and Fake?

Exactly. ^

I don't see her as empathetic at all. Everything seems to be about her and how she can control other people.

#BBAU LIVE ‏@BBAULIVE
20:51: Sarah’s lost her trademark positivity, confessing she’s not feeling too friendly to Housemates after learning of her Nomination.

Hope she gets evicted. Being nominated is part of the game ... Get over it!

Such a contradiction considering she was the person saying that she doesn't want the nominated housemates to dwell on being nominated and just enjoy there time...pfffft

I think she's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. Her noms surprised me though, I have to say.

I think that Sarah DIDN'T vote for Estelle, because she thought that there was a chance that Estelle's 'secret power' might have involved seeing her nomination... It was a huge backflip on Sarah's part to seem so cool-headed about things.

It was interesting that her immediate reaction to the fake house was that they were skinnier and hotter than House 1, as though that was going to be the main deciding factor in who won. I think she puts a lot of stock in how she looks and is being strategic about it. I've noticed her clothing choices becoming gradually shorter and skimpier and more fitted as time has elapsed. First she established herself as a 'good' girl and now she is showing she is also hot.
i also noticed that after she nommed Michael, BB said that Michael loves her, and her face lit up with narcissistic joy.
She appears to be obsessed with being mirrored positively and with imposing her worldview on everyone else.
I find her extremely painful to listen to and behold, and for me her good looks are diminishing by the day.

It was interesting that her immediate reaction to the fake house was that they were skinnier and hotter than House 1, as though that was going to be the main deciding factor in who won. I think she puts a lot of stock in how she looks and is being strategic about it. I've noticed her clothing choices becoming gradually shorter and skimpier and more fitted as time has elapsed. First she established herself as a 'good' girl and now she is showing she is also hot.

Agreed also shocks me she decided to get a boob job before a nose job, just sayin

Paradoxically, for a 'caring' person she doesn't seem to have much empathy when dealing with some people.

I wouldn't be surprised if her boyfriend was in love with her for every one of those 15 yerars they were friends.

Passive aggressive

Controlling

Manipulative

Self-righteous

Annihilating

Disempowering 'Rescuer' whose 'help' always comes with a price tag - like expecting endless praise from those she 'helps' whether they want her 'help' or not.

and creepy..... especially when she smiles, cuts the person off from talking, and holds their hands while she is annihilating them with her destructive criticism.

Oh....and fake.

Yech.

Put that mirror down, J ! :p

oh, and HI ! :)

regarDS

Long time no see DS.
:D

So what do you think of Sarah's behaviour?

Back