Skip to main content

Sam going out with Jazz?!

Ooops my bad, I'm not one to be up to date with all the goss of evicted hms. All I've read is that his ex was unhappy with how touchy and emotionally feely he was with Sandra and I (wrongly) presumed that was what led to their break up.
Well I CAN see it happening, it's not as though no flirting went on whatsoever. Don't think it's unfair to speculate as a possible reason

Whatever Sam did, he certainly screwed up.
How did someone with such a sour personality wind up with someone so out of their league? Unless she had a personality to match.

10802903_1438582423064569_1310911753_n.jpg

10748232_372036206291440_52843000_n.jpg

I think Jazz was dating some guy a while back but not sure if they are still together, and she appeared to be dating Drew's friend who entered as a 'loved one' for nominations last year.

He was the one dumped. Understandably his 'former' gf didn't take too kindly to his overly friendly manner towards Sandra. The dude had a good thing going with a babe waaay out of his league and he jeopardized it all for being 'flirtatious' with Sandra. :facepalm:
Wow, she was a bit over the top and insecure wasn't she? Sam and Sandra were like male buddies. There was nothing sexual about their relationship - Okay, maybe Sandra was like a gay guy swooning over him, but Sam didn't make moves.

What would poor Candice say? She had it MUCH, MUCH worse.

Back