Skip to main content

Sam going out with Jazz?!

I've seen a couple of photos of Sam and Jazz, and nearly commented at the time, if they might end up being a couple :D

He was the one dumped. Understandably his 'former' gf didn't take too kindly to his overly friendly manner towards Sandra. The dude had a good thing going with a babe waaay out of his league and he jeopardized it all for being 'flirtatious' with Sandra. :facepalm:
I don't remember him being that flirty with Sandra. Poor guy.

He was the one dumped. Understandably his 'former' gf didn't take too kindly to his overly friendly manner towards Sandra. The dude had a good thing going with a babe waaay out of his league and he jeopardized it all for being 'flirtatious' with Sandra. :facepalm:

Didn't he dump her because she was cheating while he was in the house?

THEY DESERVE EACH OTHER!

tumblr_najyh6dXw51rfduvxo1_500.gif

Ohhhhh wow, thanks. I thought from that interview she did on jump in she accepted it... Guess she changed her mind

Who really knows what happened between Sam and his GF, they hadn't been dating that long. Michaela did say it as uncomfortable to watch when Sandra first announced her crush on Sam.
We did Sam and his GF together not long before they broke up, and Sandra went to visit him at his place...maybe after watching how close he was with Sandra inside and outside the house, she announced that she now has feelings for someone else?

I don't remember him being that flirty with Sandra. Poor guy.

Didn't he dump her because she was cheating while he was in the house?

Ooops my bad, I'm not one to be up to date with all the goss of evicted hms. All I've read is that his ex was unhappy with how touchy and emotionally feely he was with Sandra and I (wrongly) presumed that was what led to their break up.

Last edited:
Back