Skip to main content

Ryan vs Tim as 'The Best Big Brother Winner' - Audio

I agree she was a bigger character then the people you listed. But the sugar sisters did last a week more then her though but that was only because the public voted for them to get Tully out. Then they were gone after that. Which makes me think about why should Tully should be classified as a big character. As the voters made a plan to get her out. my personal opinion is the show got a lot better after she left. also Without twitter I probably wouldn't remember her
I don't think a housemate should be defined by their length of stay in the house. A big character can have a bigger impact after two weeks than a small character will after 100 days. I think a big character is a housemate who the public either loves or hates. The smaller characters are the housemates who the public can't be bothered forming an opinion on. It is undeniable that Tully made a big impact on the show last year.

At the end of the day it is pointless to debate this any longer. I think we can all agree that we were lucky last year as fans of the show to have so many memorable characters whether you loved or loathed them like Tim, Tahan, Mikkayla, Ben and Tully.

Even Tim thought he did not fair well in the bit against Ryan's "cooler than thou" attitude. Tim showed up ready to play with a list of why Tim is a better BB winner and Ryan just mocked him for it. It would have been actually interesting to see them in the BB house together. Not being able to rattle or control Ryan would have driven Tim bonkers. And maybe that is why Ryan is a respectable BB winner after all.

That was really funny and both seemed to enjoy it.

Actually, that does make him a genuine guy because he says what he thinks. And i can´t see him being above everyone he only said he didn´t like BB that much before he was in it (but he obviously likes it now), what is bad about that? He didn´t say BB viewers are idiots. He doesn´t have to love the show as much as we do he is allowed to have a different taste. And btw i always thought Tim is the one you thinks he is above everyone.

Nah, because he was playing nice. Remember this shitty side of him that many of us were picking up on. From not subtle to subtle things. He often would be all shitty to his 'friends' but then to the others would say something different.

It's the way when he saw Skye nominate him. He said to David his was holding back, playing nice or something along those lines. That he wouldn't any more, that he'd tell Skye what he really thought. That's when he cut lose. Was being a bastard man to her, was saying awful things about her. So from his own description, that was him being genuine, the nice, holding back was him playing the game.

He of course immediately went back to the playing nice, and when it comes to him game playing, I think he caught himself.

So the simple fact he was acting one way, said it wasn't genuine. Then went super shitty, then back to that. He wasn't genuine in the house.

Ryan by far.

Tim was a fun, entertaining housemate. He was more of a celebrity than a housemate. Big Brother shouldn't always be about entertainers winning. ;)

On the radio this morning, Hot FM (Mackay/Whitsunday radio station), interviewed Tim. They were asking him whether he would have won this season. He said, "Hands down!" He also went on to say that anyone from last year would have won this year, and that the casting was bad and no one even knew Ryan's name until halfway through. He said Skye was a big character that was popular from the beginning but her being a brat etc. let Ryan win 'Bradbury' style, as I know someone on this forum has already likened his win to.

He also went on to say that anyone from last year would have won this year, and that the casting was bad and no one even knew Ryan's name until halfway through. He said Skye was a big character that was popular from the beginning but her being a brat etc. let Ryan win 'Bradbury' style, as I know someone on this forum has already likened his win to.

It is interesting I guess. Generally I though there was a bunch of decent casting, however I wonder if that was the case.

Skye was a one trick pony. Similar to Travis. We kind of got a lot of them, then we had an impression. It didn't take long to get a full impression. Skye was ditzy, she wasn't as dumb as she seemed, however she was a brat. Travis was a loud, center of attention, but actually a decent guy. Then there was nothing more to learn or know.

It goes for others, even people like David. Fairly early on you knew all you needed to know. There was no journey, there was no learning more about people. Here they are, in this crap version of BB.

It was kind of, here is everyone. Eventually people got sick of them. Ryan was lucky that he was introduced to the viewers at a later point, and just sat back. As he did little, there was literally nothing to know. People could fill in the gaps how they wanted.

It's like how Leo and other intruders could come in and be quite popular. We were just sick or bored of everyone else.

Ryan was lucky that his moment or two of self implosion was during times he wasn't nominated. Where as for people like Leo who came onto the show at a similar time, they were not so lucky.

Although maybe this really is also a symptom of management of the season. People came in as one thing, they left as that. So early judgments from the first few weeks tended to stick the whole season.

This year they stuffed up with casting really bad with having jake dion Katie Lisa marina Sandra lina Richard tom Sam. those house mates were just really boring. Plus Katie and Lisa were just so annoying and jake was the worst hm ever to be on big brother. I can't even imagine how he got on. If they had of casted other people instead of those hms we would of got a diffrent outcome. where we probably would of had a diffrent winner.

Back