Skip to main content

Ryan vs Tim as 'The Best Big Brother Winner' - Audio

It's kinda sad when the show means more to the viewers at home than the actual participants. It would be great to see a season of 100% true Big Brother aficionados in the house aiming for the prize.
A season full of fans would make it so much better. If you look at some of the bigger characters on the show since it moved to Channel 9 they also happened to be big fans of the show. Ben2012, Michael2012, Estelle2012, Tahan2013, Tully2013, Tim2013. Love them or hate them they were all big characters and added to the show and I don't think it is a coincidence that they are all big BB fans.

You look at a show like survivor which had a 4-6 season period where they recruited contestants from modelling agencies and other TV shows kind of like BB did this year with Ryan and the seasons were complete and utter rubbish. As a result of declining ratings they decided to cast Season 28 full of massive survivor fans and it ended up being one of the best seasons of all time.

If the show does return Alex M and Co should cast everyday Australians who are big fans of the show and care about the show and I can guarantee that they will make a far more interesting and entertaining show then a group of recruits from modelling agencies would. If they did this they would end up with an entertaining, authentic and most importantly a unique series with unique characters.

They should quiz you on the basics of the show before they even let you in the door.

1. Who won Season One?
2. Who was the Best Intruder ever?
3. Would you like to be famous, yet have no skills, natural talent or training?

The inability to answer the first two basic questions, or a yes to number 3 should mean automatic dismissal. If you answer "a pot plant" to Q1, you automatically go through to the next round.

:laugh:

Nice interview by Ryan :happy:
Tim was too much of a loudmouth and a showpony for my liking on the BB show (but at least was smarter and more endearing than this year's loudmouth/showpony, Skye).
Blindsided! :watching:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ted-200k-Tim-Dormer-battle-winner-better.html

What an absolute twat! I wish he had of got on The Block because then he would have had to work his arse off (or probably just pay tradies) and then come away with it with possibly nothing,

He reckons the producers approached him for BB and he had to go through the regular audition process, what a load of shit! if they producers want you they want you he would have gone straight to the top candidates then maybe a test audition with other top candidates before going in.

It is consistent though. From the start he thought he was above it all and better than everyone and everything. Now even after some how winning it. He still thinks he is better than the show and really is insulting all of us who watching the show. Geeezz... what a 'genuinely nice guy'......

They should quiz you on the basics of the show before they even let you in the door.

1. Who won Season One?
2. Who was the Best Intruder ever?
3. Would you like to be famous, yet have no skills, natural talent or training?

The inability to answer the first two basic questions, or a yes to number 3 should mean automatic dismissal. If you answer "a pot plant" to Q1, you automatically go through to the next round.

:laugh:
A lot of people would fail on Question #2 - a lot of people (even on here, surprisingly) refer to Vesna as an intruder - when in reality she was never an intruder, she went in as a replacement housemate (alongside Rachael) to take one of the spots opened by the removal of Constance and Nelson.

:D

A lot of people would fail on Question #2 - a lot of people (even on here, surprisingly) refer to Vesna as an intruder - when in reality she was never an intruder, she went in as a replacement housemate (alongside Rachael) to take one of the spots opened by the removal of Constance and Nelson.

what did those 2 do again?

what did those 2 do again?
They both lied saying they were single when they weren't (Dean did this too, but revealed it to production on the day before the Launch when he was caught out) and they both took their partners into lockdown - saying they were just friends - Constance was even asked on-stage during the Launch if he was a partner and she lied to Gretel and said no. They both bragged about the deception while in the house.

They also both openly bragged they had also broken the confidentiality agreements they had signed and told "everyone" they were entering the house, and Constance even appeared in a local newspaper as a result.

Skip to 32:07 if not done automagically

Side note, Carmel!

They both lied saying they were single when they weren't (Dean did this too, but revealed it to production on the day before the Launch when he was caught out) and they both took their partners into lockdown - saying they were just friends - Constance was even asked on-stage during the Launch if he was a partner and she lied to Gretel and said no. They both bragged about the deception while in the house.

They also both openly bragged they had also broken the confidentiality agreements they had signed and told "everyone" they were entering the house, and Constance even appeared in a local newspaper as a result.

Skip to 32:07 if not done automagically

Side note, Carmel!
If that happened today no one would give a shit lol

Intruder, latecomer, replacement housemate, blah, blah blah, whatever you want to label them as, they all entered at some point in the season after the launch night.

It's kinda sad when the show means more to the viewers at home than the actual participants. It would be great to see a season of 100% true Big Brother aficionados in the house aiming for the prize.
they should take audition from BehindBB ;)

Ryan lost me when he said until 2013 he hadn't even watched BB because it was a rubbish show - then interestingly seemed to know a bit about past contestants

What an absolute asshole. All he had to say was "Big Brother wasn't really the sort of show I would watch on a regular basis, but after being a part of it, I do have a new-found respect for it and am grateful for the experience".

Douche.

As a massive BB FAN (And obviously everyone here is too) it makes me sad that someone who won, never even watched it and calls it rubbish.

Totally puts a downer on the whole thing to me.[DOUBLEPOST=1417395804][/DOUBLEPOST]
And he only watched it because his mate was in it

RyanBBAU = possibly the most undeserving, uninterested and discontent Big Brother Australia winner ever!!! :wtf:

Kyle thinks ryan..... What a joke!

For me - this is what makes Ryan one of the best winners.... Channel Nein, Mavrodikus & his producers have turned BB into a complete joke - it is crap to what it used to be & Ryan opitimises this by not even liking the show, not applying for it & calling rubbish hahaha then wins it....

It caps off one of the crappiest years ever, cop this - a massive slap in the face to everyone concerned with BB, the producers, viewers & the idiots who voted for him = he dislikes the show & thinks it is crap, rubbish....

Thats the best part about it, he hates it & manages to win it, personally that's better than Tim or anyone else - how can someone win BB who hates it & doesn't watch it hahahaha....

Also where is ryan?? Its like hes just hidden , waiting for his cheque

He is not the slightest bit interested in connecting with anyone about BB unless he gets $$$$ or like Tim - freebies....

& for the record, I wanted Ryan to win from day 1... I never voted for him coz I never vote for reality TV & never will :)
Him winning is the classic in irony :p

Back