Skip to main content

Ryan vs Tim as 'The Best Big Brother Winner' - Audio

Ryan lost me when he said until 2013 he hadn't even watched BB because it was a rubbish show - then interestingly seemed to know a bit about past contestants

It really does sum up the difference - Tim knew and loved BB and wanted to make the experience fun for the viewer - Ryan just wanted to get the money. When you look at how they both were in the last few minutes in the house you could feel that difference - Tim was sad to leave, Ryan couldn't wait to gtfo.

As a massive BB FAN (And obviously everyone here is too) it makes me sad that someone who won, never even watched it and calls it rubbish.

Totally puts a downer on the whole thing to me.[DOUBLEPOST=1417395804][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ryan lost me when he said until 2013 he hadn't even watched BB because it was a rubbish show - then interestingly seemed to know a bit about past contestants
And he only watched it because his mate was in it

You could tell he didn't watch the show when on finale he didn't react to Reggie etc videos.
This.

I was also quite surprised at his (and even Travis') lack of reaction to that whole montage. They didn't seem very interested in the footage shown nor know any of the past HM's (except Fitzy). The whole thing was pretty bizarre tbh.

This.

I was also quite surprised at his (and even Travis') lack of reaction to that whole montage. They didn't seem very interested in the footage shown nor know any of the past HM's (except Fitzy). The whole thing was pretty bizarre tbh.

It's kinda sad when the show means more to the viewers at home than the actual participants. It would be great to see a season of 100% true Big Brother aficionados in the house aiming for the prize.

Nice interview by Ryan :happy:
Tim was too much of a loudmouth and a showpony for my liking on the BB show (but at least was smarter and more endearing than this year's loudmouth/showpony, Skye).

Back