Skip to main content

Rupauls Drag Race

I just wanted to say that my friend Ginger is on this season of Drag Race... to be honest, since the inception of Courtney Act and a slew of puerto rico queens (even though PR is considered a state), Rupaul needs a season where she has 7 international queens vs 7 US queens. It would be soooo damn epic. I want Consuela on season 8 of Drag Race.

I just wanted to say that my friend Ginger is on this season of Drag Race... to be honest, since the inception of Courtney Act and a slew of puerto rico queens (even though PR is considered a state), Rupaul needs a season where she has 7 international queens vs 7 US queens. It would be soooo damn epic. I want Consuela on season 8 of Drag Race.

get out!! you know ginger? She seems HILARIOUS
A very close friend of mine, Kristian, dated Adore Delano (not sure if they are still a thing), but I have hung out with Adore a couple of times. Easily, the most charismatic person I have ever met in my life.

7 international and 7 US queens would be amazing!!

Just thought i'd let everyone know that the finale for Season 7 is in 2 weeks time and it fucking sucks. KATYA SHOULD HAVE WON

I enjoyed season 7 a lot more than season 8. Adored Kim Chi and Chi Chi... and that was about it.

Mindblowing appearance by Violet Chachki at the finale.

Bring on All Stars 2!

I enjoyed season 7 a lot more than season 8. Adored Kim Chi and Chi Chi... and that was about it.

Mindblowing appearance by Violet Chachki at the finale.

Bring on All Stars 2!
Hello little one!

I haven't seen you in an age!!!!!

LOLOLOL I am so verklempt...Carson Kresley is one of the judges...weeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooohhhhh

Back