Skip to main content

Rupauls Drag Race

^Yes, indeed he is. What is weirder is I wrote my previous comment having watched the first episode.

Hello? Bumping this thread because I'm desperate for chatter! Has anybody been watching All Stars 2?? Who are y'all rooting for? I had a hard time deciding because truly I love them all but my heart took me to Alaska <3 I met her on new years and she's just STUNNING. I also met Katya (and my other number 1 Tracy Martel) when they came over but they meet and greet was overbooked and rushed as fuck so I chose Alaska because we had a better connection <3

I have anything that can be crossed, crossed for Alaska but I have so many doubts after this last episode :( I'll be happy with a Katya win of course but I feel like AS2 was made for Alaska, like AS1 was made for Chad Michaels? I'm such a stan it's gross and I'm sorry okay xD

What are y'all thinking?!?! I'm dying to know!

Well I have my paws crossed it ISN'T Alaska! Never liked her, like her less now. But the whole season has been tailored for her and her buddies, so I guess she wins. Hooray, not. I would ADORE (sob) for Katya to pull the win from out from under her, but I don't think it will happen.

Back