Skip to main content

RTV News/Gossip/Snark/scandals/secrets/stuff

Yep, Ladies of London is good the Cheshire women suck........peculiar, they are all common but live in mega mansions
A few footy wives - so yeah, pretty scummy women, and boring
Clearly they put the crap on first

Yep, Ladies of London is good the Cheshire women suck........peculiar, they are all common but live in mega mansions
A few footy wives - so yeah, pretty scummy women, and boring
Clearly they put the crap on first
Totally agree. Let's hope 9Life commits to showing all the seasons of Ladies of London, otherwise I will have to find them myself.

Reactions: kxk
I love Lady Annabelle, the late Alexander McQueen's muse.....love his design

Anyone else watching Below Decks & Dance Mums? Trashy goodness, I love watching this mindless trash in bed

MEGA TRASH NEWS............

10 confirms it is doing BACHELOR IN PARADISE.........featuring old villians and rough nuts, etc

9/or someone, will be doing an Aussie LOVE ISLAND.....hope it isn't 9 they fuck anything up, and the Brit one is kind of like BB on steroids.
I got a real laugh out of Brit Love Island, all those buff pretty boys......LOL, then they open their mouth, and you get wispy David Beckham, or wispy sub-titles required weird dialects, or dead set rough as guts...
And the girls.....same, fuggy accents. but more from speech impediments due to lip fillers blow fish mouth

I love Lady Annabelle, the late Alexander McQueen's muse.....love his design

Anyone else watching Below Decks & Dance Mums? Trashy goodness, I love watching this mindless trash in bed
I've been watching Dance mums while I exercise. I'm up to Season 2 episode 8. Surely some of the drama is confected for tv purposes? I can't get over how talented the girls are and so young too.

Has anyone seen the videos for Body Groove? I am enthralled and repulsed at the same time. It's hilarious. I get links to it on facebook.

I've been watching Dance mums while I exercise. I'm up to Season 2 episode 8. Surely some of the drama is confected for tv purposes? I can't get over how talented the girls are and so young too.

OMG I am now so hooked, got into it for Maddie/Sia's fantastic dancer.
Then I found a couple of dvds at an op shop, and that was my insomnia viewing....couple of missing discs but great value, got me up to season 3 with the end missing. Now I am chasing cheap packs on the net, I need more.
The Mums are nuts.
Mistake the teacher made - ever letting them talk back to her, should just show them the door when they get crazy.
Imagine that kind of trashy interaction with any teacher here! Boundaries exist. But i guess there would be no show.

Body Groove, haven't heard of that one????

Then I found a couple of dvds at an op shop, and that was my insomnia viewing....couple of missing discs but great value, got me up to season 3 with the end missing. Now I am chasing cheap packs on the net, I need more.
The Mums are nuts.
Mistake the teacher made - ever letting them talk back to her, should just show them the door when they get crazy.
Imagine that kind of trashy interaction with any teacher here! Boundaries exist. But i guess there would be no show.

google it

The Mums are nuts.

Channel 9 have just released the whole of season 2 on catch up but that won't help you. Hopefully they do follow up with season 3. Maddie is amazing but truthfully so are most of the other girls. I assume the mums are encouraged to play up otherwise no show? I don't understand it really, if they don't approve of the way Abbey treats the kids why do they stay? Abbey isn't that great is she?

Back