Skip to main content

RTV News/Gossip/Snark/scandals/secrets/stuff

535503a5bd0b1fff31cb1ef28974dee1

3e0fcee8925826c44276f730c7597c42

Someone should tell Sam Frost, enough already.

I can never see Candice Warner nee Falzon without remembering this charming photo of her with Sonny Bill Williams.

Confirmed, George C is a dickhead:)

George Calombaris charged after football stoush
May 10th, 2017 By David KnoxComments offFiled under: News, Video,

MasterChef judge George Calombaris has been charged with assault after he was filmed pushing a fan at the A-League final in Sydney on Sunday.

Calombaris 38, was yesterday charged with the common assault of a 19-year-old man at Allianz Stadium in Moore Park.

Video footage showed him shoving the man in the chest during an argument after the conclusion of the match.

It follows headlines surrounding payment issues at Calombaris restaurants with some fans yelling that he should “pay your staff.”

I never got what that switch show was doing, so never could follow or care.
And more trashy relationships crashed ratings, Last Resort is tanking.

These shows = ie all the dating,faking,marrying,divorcing RELATIONSHIP shows suck
But at least they do highlight, how shitty some people are, and it is not simple dodging dating bullets
There are still way too many males who are sexist pricks, and still far too many females who are playing dumb games

I never got what that switch show was doing, so never could follow or care.
And more trashy relationships crashed ratings, Last Resort is tanking.

These shows = ie all the dating,faking,marrying,divorcing RELATIONSHIP shows suck
But at least they do highlight, how shitty some people are, and it is not simple dodging dating bullets
There are still way too many males who are sexist pricks, and still far too many females who are playing dumb games

I didn't even start watching Last Resort, I'm not going to get sucked in by trash again. I might give the Sophie Monk Bachelorette a go, maybe.

Reactions: kxk
Me too, I think it will be a laugh - the Bachelor franchise is the best of the lot, because it is obvious light hearted fakery.
I can't watch all of any of them, they are boring
I saw Resort, it was kind of like MAFS.
They had every stereo type -
the cheating husband still in denial he did anything wrong because his Mrs was too worn out raising his kids to feel sexual, it is her fault
the manipulative game playing female lied and told him the baby 'aint yours, he got DNA test...why if you hate him that much would you even consider a relationship (both sides)
the homewrecker & the cheating dirtbag she broke up a marriage when his wife was 6 months pregnant, and now she wonders why he seems like a wanker
teen romance she has outgrown his silly ways

And the poor suffering woman, frigid husband, who needs to dump her friggin ungrateful loser hubbie, he was badly injured, long time in hospital and recovering, and now he won't have sex.
Shove him, prick she clearly went through hell and back for you, and now you reject her - and you can see he isn't in the slightest interested, he looks dead.

HISTORICAL REALITY - lobe this genre, new one starting NOW
Michael Mosley: Queen Victoria's Slum

'Welcome To The Slum'

SBS HD, 7:30pm, Tue, 4 Jul 2017, 60 minutes

ON NOW NEW SHOW

A group of modern Britons arrive to the slum, their home for the next four weeks. They expect it to be tough, but are shocked by the conditions. Their first task is to come to grips with the slum economy. Their main priority is keeping a roof over their heads, and that means earning money fast. Some of the men learn a skill; others chase a fast buck by venturing out of the slum in search of casual labour to be able to pay rent on Black Monday.

Series, United Kingdom, English, Documentary, Real Life, Historical

Marco Pierre White - declares he has never heard of any of the supposed 'celebs' in his new dumb Aussie hell's kitchen thing.
OMG mate, neither have we, and I see you dragging some Brit RTV dregs along with you that we don't know either.

Talk about bottom feeders & losers - lame Sam Frost is the most famous. LOL
Doubt this show will last a week before it gets turfed to daytime or 2am

Yummy Mummies - so stupid it is funny.....
One has a OCD shopping problem, she has to buy everything in sight
Scripted pseudo reality - but so silly it isn't a bad laugh.

Yummy Mummies - so stupid it is funny.....
One has a OCD shopping problem, she has to buy everything in sight
Scripted pseudo reality - but so silly it isn't a bad laugh.
One of the girls I work with is pregnant with her second. She might as well be the only woman to have ever been pregnant from the way she goes on. Some of us have adult children, some of us have had a termination and a miscarriage. Of course she's watching the show. I saw a few minutes of it a little while ago. Dreadful.

It is soooooooo dumb it is funny though, I think they collected all of the rejects that have applied for every other RTV show....who is preggers and totally gross = fugliest breeders they could find.
They should introduce earth mother types, total opposites of these bimbos, real women enjoying babies, and breast feeding everywhere champs.

So.....9's Ninjas are rating their sox off.....and 9's media keep raving about how this is a new era of ratings and shit....how males are watching in droves...lah. blah. la de da

I watched one run last night...is that all it is?
Yeah right that will last, it is boring, it is an obstacle course, it is sport - of course males watch.

I like the funny version better, that one with the impossible balls to bounce over.

And, it is Survivor, version of challenges.....

Can't imagine how you could watch this for very long, just like watching hamster wheels

Can't remember where I read it, probably facebook, but someone suggested that Roy and HG should do the commentating on it.

So.....9's Ninjas are rating their sox off.....and 9's media keep raving about how this is a new era of ratings and shit....how males are watching in droves...lah. blah. la de da

I watched one run last night...is that all it is?
Yeah right that will last, it is boring, it is an obstacle course, it is sport - of course males watch.

I like the funny version better, that one with the impossible balls to bounce over.

And, it is Survivor, version of challenges.....

Can't imagine how you could watch this for very long, just like watching hamster wheels

Yeah it gets old quite quick. At this stage I'm only watching to perv. :angelic:

The plastic twins sucked. Nick sucked.

And Curly haired dude and Lebanese lady are back together:)

Ooo la la

New/old trash starting tonight....pommie trash, yes

Real Housewives Of Cheshire

'Welcome To Cheshire'

9Life, 8:30pm, Tue, 5 Sep 2017, 60 minutes

NEW SHOW
Meet the Real Housewives of Cheshire as they gear up for the most important social event of the year. You know, the creation of the body-perfect with mani-pedis, facials, and cryotherapy, gorgeous gowns, hair extensions, and make up marathons. Oh, and the fights.
Series, United Kingdom, English, Entertainment, Real Life

and

Ladies Of London

'My Fair Ladies Of London'

9Life, 9:30pm, Tue, 5 Sep 2017, 60 minutes

NEW SHOW
The series opens with an introduction into the higher echelons of Britain's society. There's a delicious frisson between the English ladies who lunch etc., and their expat American BFFs. The competition is a cut above, and as for the gossip....
Series, 2014, United Kingdom, English, Real Life

Ooo la la

New/old trash starting tonight....pommie trash, yes

Real Housewives Of Cheshire

'Welcome To Cheshire'

9Life, 8:30pm, Tue, 5 Sep 2017, 60 minutes

NEW SHOW
Meet the Real Housewives of Cheshire as they gear up for the most important social event of the year. You know, the creation of the body-perfect with mani-pedis, facials, and cryotherapy, gorgeous gowns, hair extensions, and make up marathons. Oh, and the fights.
Series, United Kingdom, English, Entertainment, Real Life

and

Ladies Of London

'My Fair Ladies Of London'

9Life, 9:30pm, Tue, 5 Sep 2017, 60 minutes

NEW SHOW
The series opens with an introduction into the higher echelons of Britain's society. There's a delicious frisson between the English ladies who lunch etc., and their expat American BFFs. The competition is a cut above, and as for the gossip....
Series, 2014, United Kingdom, English, Real Life
oooh..good! This is right up my alley. Will be watching on catch up during the week.

So I didn't last more than 5 minutes with the Real Housewives of Chesire. The ladies didn't interest me that much and it felt like a chore getting to know them. I am however hooked on Ladies of London. I found the women interesting and so was the whole English high society thing. I am used to watching American housewives so this was a great departure and I am dying to see more. I just have to remember who everyone is now.

Back