Skip to main content

Review BB10: Highs/Lows

Untitled-Typo

Bland
Awesome site donor
Review BB10 Week 3: Highs/Lows

What did you think of the week that was BBAU 2013?

Last edited:
What did you think of the week that was BBAU 2013?

Too much focus on love triangles, squares or whatever geometric shape. We need to some other interactions and the kinds of events and behaviours that are mentioned during nominations. More fun - less manufactured conjecture

Too much focus on love triangles, squares or whatever geometric shape. We need to some other interactions and the kinds of events and behaviours that are mentioned during nominations. More fun - less manufactured conjecture

Nothing more to add, I agree :)

Fourthed! Plus, can't be bothered to think on a Sunday. Definitely think last week was better than this week. I rate this week a 6/10 MINUS one point for that pathetic G.Clooney stunt = 5/10! Just passable!

All a bit of nothingness this week, though at least it did feel like we saw less of the show through the diary room this week.

For me the biggest high of the week was Tim's nominations - "You hear that Tully!". Otherwise less of the Diary Room and more conversations were also nice additions for the week. The greatest low was Sully; for the love of god let the fish RIP.

It was an alright week. I didn't bother to watch Wednesday's episode after I saw the Love Triangle/Square ad. However, the episode on Thursday was quite good. Watching the fallout from the Save and Replace twist on nominations was very entertaining as it was the week before.

can I just say, to me it's confusing when we use seperate terms for the 2012 and 2013 seasons of bb ie. bb09/bb12 and bb10/bb13
I know they're the season numbers, but since our bb started in 2001 and we have one a year, I always associate the bb series with the year, so I always refer to this season as BB13. Getting pedantic, going by standard internet tv referencing it should be BBS10, by year BB'13
anyone else the same?
do we need to set a default naming system? cause in 2 years it's gonna get confusing... :eek:

other wise 77/100
just to be different :p

can I just say, to me it's confusing when we use seperate terms for the 2012 and 2013 seasons of bb ie. bb09/bb12 and bb10/bb13
I know they're the season numbers, but since our bb started in 2001 and we have one a year, I always associate the bb series with the year, so I always refer to this season as BB13. Getting pedantic, going by standard internet tv referencing it should be BBS10, by year BB'13
anyone else the same?
do we need to set a default naming system? cause in 2 years it's gonna get confusing... :eek:

other wise 77/100
just to be different :p

IMHO reality shows should be year based (ie BB'13)

Fiction shows should be numbered by season.

Not that hard to differentiate

IMHO reality shows should be year based (ie BB'13)

Fiction shows should be numbered by season.

Not that hard to differentiate

oh I know, it's not like it takes me 5 mins to work it out, more of a double take and it just irks me everytime I see it haha

oh I know, it's not like it takes me 5 mins to work it out, more of a double take and it just irks me everytime I see it haha

Oh... I was saying I agree with you!! It should be differentiated from fiction tv shows and we should go on years for BB :eek:

Hmmmmmmm.

Let me see.
It's Monday, I feel like nominations time - oh crap we have to dump someone first, hurry up throw out some trash will ya.
I'm bored and discombobulated.
Bored/frustrated - with no HM talk or time; so I get discombobulated and revert to habit and in the mode for some cool noms, oh fuck it's 9 (forgot on Saturday, watched 10 for 5mins), and it's a fucking boring eviction of nobody, may as well evict a cardboard cut out for all I care or know.

So yeah, I still watch, half or maybe even a quarter hearted now - just don't care and forget what channel it's on, but I want to care you bastards 9.
Anyway, I really just want to watch nominations each week now - the HMs are in fact brilliant, just a shame 9 only lets them speak with nominations really, brrrrrrrrrrrrr (that's meant to be a fat raspberry).

So, it's all about nominations night, and the switch night, Saturday a bit, the rest is - same as the shitty official site/updates, copywriting bites done badly.

Ben, the dog, the boobsie twins, suckfish, ice-cream,saturdays, maybe even rohan as he's small - all designed to catch kiddies eyes.
Oh shit, that's not working - we better shore up those freaks who lurk in the dark and scream at us, give them Tuesday nights.

Back