Skip to main content

Revenge

[MENTION=36030]natalia[/MENTION] [MENTION=33654]Alice Houston[/MENTION]

I really hope Patrick doesn't hurt poor fragile Nolan. I thought he was sus even before he tried to kill Conrad!

Anyone else think Emily's control is slipping a bit? Aiden, Jack, and Nolan are all doing there own thing independent of her.

I really hope Patrick doesn't hurt poor fragile Nolan. I thought he was sus even before he tried to kill Conrad!

Anyone else think Emily's control is slipping a bit? Aiden, Jack, and Nolan are all doing there own thing independent of her.

Yeah Patrick seems kind of sus :/
And yes definitely! She almost lost Daniel - luckily she got him back though!

Also - Charlotte is such a sweet heart!!! <3

Yeah Patrick seems kind of sus :/
And yes definitely! She almost lost Daniel - luckily she got him back though!

I'll admit I teared up a bit...

tumblr_mvfzamUEZZ1snvcpbo10_250.gif
tumblr_mvfzamUEZZ1snvcpbo9_250.gif

tumblr_mvfzamUEZZ1snvcpbo4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mvfzamUEZZ1snvcpbo3_250.gif

Me too!! :(
I kind of want them to end up together though

Omgsh! Me and you have got to be the only two people in the world who want Daniel and Emily together. I think Josh Bowman is the cutest guy alive! He's so so so so cute, like the way he talks his eyes..his hair ! Him and Emily van camp are the best celeb couple for sure.

The good thing is, at least they are 100% together in real life.

Also, how crazy was the twist at the end of last episode! I cant believe Victoria used charlotte to do that.

And If it aint gonna be Daniel and Emily, it's got to be Emily and Aiden.
Far out Jack ... and the French chick...not right.

tumblr_mb6len2T3M1r9a32bo1_500.gif

He was the one who cut conrads breaks...I think Patrick is totally sus!! Poor Nolan, he always picks the wrong guys/girls to fall for.

Omgsh! Me and you have got to be the only two people in the world who want Daniel and Emily together. I think Josh Bowman is the cutest guy alive! He's so so so so cute, like the way he talks his eyes..his hair ! Him and Emily van camp are the best celeb couple for sure.

The good thing is, at least they are 100% together in real life.

Also, how crazy was the twist at the end of last episode! I cant believe Victoria used charlotte to do that.

And If it aint gonna be Daniel and Emily, it's got to be Emily and Aiden.
Far out Jack ... and the French chick...not right.

tumblr_mb6len2T3M1r9a32bo1_500.gif
Omg yes I forgot they were together real life ahhhh so cute!
He was the one who cut conrads breaks...I think Patrick is totally sus!! Poor Nolan, he always picks the wrong guys/girls to fall for.
yes do you remember Padma?!

OMG I had no idea that Revenge Season 4 just started.

Cannot wait to get home to watch! Big Brother may have to wait...

What goes around comes around in the new "Revenge" season four trailer. Will Victoria Grayson succeed in destroying Emily Thorne once and for all? "

Eeeeeeeeep! So excited, especially with the chaos that was the finale.

Not sure I'll keep pace with the US timeline because I like to watch this in blocks. It means I keep track of things better. Then I watch it when it comes out here and notice subtleties in the episodes that I missed.

I was worried this season would die in the ass but, it's looking good.....evil Charlotte and copper pub guy ( forgot his name) Emily seems to have lost her fight though, we'll see.

Back