Skip to main content

'Request of Notification' - What would be your three if you went into the house?

Have you ever seen any of past BB housemates or staff lurk around? I've seen a few of them around Bondi and Bondi Junction Westfield.

You make me laugh! Westfield Bondi Junction is GREAT for people spotting but haven't seen any of the BB people. I can never remember where I parked though..... My brother has seen Tim down at Bondi a few times.

1. Death or serious illness of any of my family, friends or pets.

2. If Daryl dies on the walking dead or the show reveals that he is gay (It's a thing look it up)

3. Every time I trend on twitter in Australia or worldwide. (I remember last year BB and it's HMs trending worldwide, not this year though.)

I would want to know:
1. Death of any close friend or family members.
2. If ISIS capture any major territories.
3. Any major news involving Hawthorn (AFL) or Melb Storm (NRL).

HA!!
So if the zombie apocalypse has begun, would you jump the wall or would you barricade yourself inside the house?
Stay (in the "treehouse") and fashion weapons from skye's makeup kit, lawson's bag of tricks and david's beard clippings just in case. Though I doubt even zombies would dare try to breach the house walls considering the stench of this years offering.

You make me laugh! Westfield Bondi Junction is GREAT for people spotting but haven't seen any of the BB people. I can never remember where I parked though..... My brother has seen Tim down at Bondi a few times.
Haha same, I normally just walk or get the bus there or take a photo of where I parked haha. I've actually seen a few of them around. I've seen Mike Goldman and Bree Amer at Westfield a few times. I swear Tim walks around Bondi beach everyday!

The Bondi to Bronte is good for people watching too :)

2. If Daryl dies on the walking dead or the show reveals that he is gay (It's a thing look it up)

3. Every time I trend on twitter in Australia or worldwide. (I remember last year BB and it's HMs trending worldwide, not this year though.)
Just watched the latest WD... Whoa! Now what's this about Daryl being gay? Carol will miss out on some!

1, If my grandson came out of the closet (I love him no matter what).

2, If "Hup!" became a new trend and/or got its own dictionary meaning.

3, If the council finally got off their arses and fixed my wonky taps at home!

I know you love him, but how is that newsworthy?

Because he's my grandson. That and I'm an advocate for same sex marriage and equal rights. That card would be better than any of Ed's (2013) cards.

Hup!

Very happy news, my darlin's'

Number 1 on my list just happened. So happy right now!

I would want to know:
1. Death of any close friend or family members.
2. If ISIS capture any major territories.
3. Any major news involving Hawthorn (AFL) or Melb Storm (NRL).
I'm pretty sure 3. wouldn't be granted...That's the sort of thing they'd make you jump through hoops to get information about...

I am going with the assumption that death or illness in the immediate family, would be a given.

So.. I've got no list.

I love your second option! Made me laugh :) That's a good idea though :p

Pretty sure if family death happens they'd evict you (like Josh).

The footage wouldn't be shown.

Assuming death of family and friend is a given (if not, then obviously, I'd request it, but)

The only thing I'd really care about is what is happening on favourite TV shows or if a favourite band released any good music.

Back