Skip to main content

Repeatedly reported threads locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
That public call for moderator by name towards the end of OT really, really stands out like a sore thumb now.

No, I wasn't referring to you directly. I was talking more recently, that caused the locking. I understand what you are saying about not feeling safe to post.

Perhaps start a thread that is a wb free zone? But, the minute any poster uses it to sling some venom in his direction, he has the right to keep replying. Do you think that would work?
Not sure if that would work. I have seen both sides start shit without being provoked. Could witty control himself to only post when being attacked. I've seen him start so much shit.... I don't think it would work.

Best solution is to reopen OT thread. And deal with the individuals who are trolling.

Not sure if that would work. I have seen both sides start shit without being provoked. Could witty control himself to only post when being attacked. I've seen him start so much shit.... I don't think it would work.

Best solution is to reopen OT thread. And deal with the individuals who are trolling.
So, just start another one (thread) then. :)

Says the person with 'flame on motherfuckers' in their ID. You are an absolute inflammation and escalation troll yourself.

Says the person with 'flame on motherfuckers' in their ID. You are an absolute inflammation and escalation troll yourself.
I like that line from die antwoord.

See what's happened, safe place destroyed and now he can interact with me.

@Bluefin I like that idea, but I fear it will just be locked + WB won't be banned from posting in it.

@Bluefin I like that idea, but I fear it will just be locked + WB won't be banned from posting in it.
Your latest technique of hiding your barbs and digs within cloaking boring information fools no one.

Well there is only one way to find out....of course it requires a commitment from posters to be respectful, per Brekkie's request.

There is also a block button...

He is baiting you, kid. He does it to flame and cause further drama. Don't bite, if you can't control yourself when it comes to his constant baiting, put him on block like Mooseface has.

He is baiting you, kid. He does it to flame and cause further drama. Don't bite, if you can't control yourself when it comes to his constant baiting, put him on block like Mooseface has.
He's been on block for like 2 weeks, only clicked to see what he had to say today coz it's such a strange situation.... locking the OT thread after the problem had been fixed.

Well there is only one way to find out....of course it requires a commitment from posters to be respectful, per Brekkie's request.

There is also a block button...
I agree. But I am wondering, at what point are we going to see your commitment to be more respectful, as per Brekkie's request given you posted this less than an hour ago?

And you just launched into another venomous, personal attack because you simply cannot control your emotions, nor think rationally. I wasn't sticking the boots in, I was commenting generally, yet your emotional interpretations of the world colour everything. You are deeply damaged, obviously. Now fuck off!

He's been on block for like 2 weeks, only clicked to see what he had to say today coz it's such a strange situation.... locking the OT thread after the problem had been fixed.
That's not the determination of the moderators by any intelligent or sophisticated reading.

Smart little chicken. :)

Yeah, I know. I just hope enough people give a fuck whether that thread lives or dies and they pm admin to request it is unlocked. There has not been an argument in there since Witty was censored, so the timing is strange. Outside Reepbot's constant and obvious spamming, it has been boring chit chat between a collective of dullards, defectives and deviants.

Smart little chicken. :)

Yeah, I know. I just hope enough people give a fuck whether that thread lives or dies and they pm admin to request it is unlocked. There has not been an argument in there since Witty was censored, so the timing is strange. Outside Reepbot's constant and obvious spamming, it has been boring chit chat between a collective of dullards, defectives and deviants.
The timing coincides with tuttle's frenzied efforts yesterday and hooley's talk of self harm.

It's ironic as the single, only person with an absolute alibi with respect to OT....is little old banned me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back