Skip to main content

Remember when you couldn't talk about noms

Brett

Yeah
d04550ea68e0071dd4e1970c734141c8.jpg

Remember when WE chose the housemate to be evicted and the housemates did not expect it (yeah when it was actually "you decide")

Remember when there was a live audience for eviction and the joy on the evictees face (and the Gretel eviction interview)

Remember when there was no FREAKIN OBVIOUS overdubbed (recorded later) diary room narrated interviews

What do you member that is missing (or added) from/to this current format that makes it less engaging?

I dont like the current format..yeah I know, old man yells at clouds.

The whole constant noms/strat talk gets away from us getting to know the real people and it gets BORING when its all every episode is about

I dont like the current format..yeah I know, old man yells at clouds.

The whole constant noms/strat talk gets away from us getting to know the real people and it gets BORING when its all every episode is about
So just attention seeking.

So just attention seeking.
tenor.gif

It's crazy how much it stands out when you get tiny offerings of them sitting around talking about things unrelated to nominations/evictions/alliances/challenges.

I really need to start rewatching one of the older BBAU seasons soon.

Need to go back to the og BB on 10 days. This BBUS but family friendly imitation is just horrible. You gotta lean into the voyeurism of the whole thing and let the castmates write their own scripts. The only editing should be to cut out the filler for the daily show, not splicing together 3 convos to make a narrative. Should be live with feeds on streaming (be it FTA or like Netflix/Amazon as a partner). Keep nominations private between housemates and the audience. The glass box was great.

Back