Skip to main content

Reggie Bird in the house

bluegroper

An old member
Reggie is in the house today looking good, dress blowing up when she enters lol, jumps in the pool with Sam. I was wondering how her eyesight is now as she was suffering from a degenerative eye condition sending her blind. Glad to see her over that but was wondering if she is now cured? If anyone knows what happened about that. Reggie was one of my favourites in BB3 and glad she won. :)

That's a real shame, hope she gets to spend a lot more years seeing her kids before going blind. :(
In that story she lists dreamworld as her family's favorite location, now living in Queensland I hope she was able to show her the kids around the BB production today take in the camera runs etc.

I can't remember, was it Reggie that blew all of her winnings? From memory she divorced her husband, bought a fish and chip shop and went broke about a year later.

Oh no. And her son has CF. So sad. I wish her all the best and hope she can find a way to be positive through it all. She was a fave of mine!

Reggie is in the house today looking good, dress blowing up when she enters lol, jumps in the pool with Sam.

Lol beginners take note this is standard and classical winning technique from a super grandmaster , of course not everyone can carry it out to the same effect :D

When the ex-hms went over to the area where the pods were, Reggie tripped over a large pillow she didnt see an screamed as she went down rather heavily but then settled down, giggling. Her eyesight is no better and she can basically only see what is directly in front of her face.

I can't remember, was it Reggie that blew all of her winnings? From memory she divorced her husband, bought a fish and chip shop and went broke about a year later.

She worked in a fish & chip shop before going on BB.

She was ripped off by a conman & he got about $40,000

i thought thats why they sent her in some others, Ray by himself Ryan also. Love her she hasnt changed that much and is still funny.

Back