Skip to main content

Ray 2012 Appreciation Society

the Theorist

Over-thinker. Over-analyser. Over-complainer.
Awesome site donor
rayappreciationthread.jpg

THE OFFICIAL RAY BAXTER APPRECIATION THREAD - YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS RAY-SEXUAL
rayappreciationthreadco.jpg

Well, Ray fans... Little Rays of Sunshine... Raynbows... VibRaytors... tYRaydes... Raytheists... here's our special place to discuss our favourite chocolate milk loving juvenile offender!

Everything from that hairy chest to Deputy Ray, may there be no limits...:cool:

He gets hotter and hotter to me every day. I thought he was such a dork/tryhard on day 1 but he's growing on me like a fungus.

By the way can our fanclub be called Raytheists please? :D

He gets hotter and hotter to me every day. I thought he was such a dork/tryhard on day 1 but he's growing on me like a fungus.

By the way can our fanclub be called Raytheists please? :D

LOL! Raytheists.

I'm not a HUGE fan of him, but totally agree he is growing on me for sure.

Raytheists, love it! Vote for Ray to stay. Threw himself into the Deputy task like a champ and was actually entertaining.

Oh I just noticed Raysus' last name is BAXTER.

Mrs. Madonna Baxter

Just ROLLS off the tongue :rolleyes:

Madonna, downE bitch! You're old and haggard, Ray needs a hawt young thang like me.

#beatit

Id throw some votes his way if we get some arse shots :p For me, the most attractive male housemate, seeing as im not deaf.

Id throw some votes his way if we get some arse shots :p For me, the most attractive male housemate, seeing as im not deaf.

Rays body >>> Ryans

It's more rugged and masculine. I'd fuck Ryan but I'd get Ray to fuck me and since i'm more of a bottom...oh wait i shouldnt be typing this here #oop

Back