Skip to main content

Rapidly turning off Lina - she's so full of shit!!

kbomb247

I really liked Lina to begin with, but i'm over her analysing EVERYTHING and making stupid conclusions...like the fact that Skye, David & Ryan are the 'cool group', when David & Ryan have fought with & bitched about & disliked Skye more than just about anyone else. And harping on about the non-existent 'gender divide' in the house. I could go on more but I can't be bothered. It bothers me that someone so (IMO) physically attractive has a personality that's starting to wear on me. Makes watching her exponentially less enjoyable.

I think she's full of artistic talent and stage presence.
What is she talented at? She can't even iron?
If you mean her head stand I wouldn't call that talent, that's more a sporty thing you can easily learn if you're fit.

Lina is a smart woman who has started speaking her mind and that notion challenges some people's expectations.

I think she's great!

Lina started out so well, she was probably my fave out of the "neighbours" then it all went downhill quickly. She seems a real piece of work, very sour and downtrodden at such a young age. She's in the leagues of Lisa and Katie. And that is NOT a compliment. Now I'm annoyed just remembering Lisa and Katie, what a couple of shockers!

I can't stand her, she is one of those people that thinks they're really smart, progressive and well informed when they're really dumb, intolerant ignorant ass hats.

She did avoided being nominated, twice! Considering she IS an intruder, I honestly think that was pretty smart on her part. Compared to another intruders this season, Marina, Richard, Penny, Tom, first channce they were eligible to be nominated, BOOM!, Nominated!!! Even Leo was only able to avoid nominations that one time. Sure it didn't build her a supportive fan base voters like the others, but there's a saying in BBUs which I think is very well applied to any big brother game "if you're not nominated then they can't send you home". Just ask Marina, Richard, Leo, who were on the very bottom of the nomination list but went home anyway. For the past two weeks the viewers ARE unable to send Lina home. She certainly deserves some credit on her favor, again considering, she is after all, bolded, underlined, an Intruder

She's been hanging with Priya too much. Priya seems to amplify and encourage the gossipy side of her. Although, she did talk a lot to Richard who didn't particularly spur her on... hm.

Back