Skip to main content

Game Random.org Big Brother

brandonthud75

Avid BB Watcher
Once I have enough people, I will need you all to do one more thing before we begin!
Winner will get a prize of my choice! I will not reveal the prize until later on.

beardyma[DOUBLEPOST=1434457223][/DOUBLEPOST]berdymac[DOUBLEPOST=1434457246][/DOUBLEPOST]crap. i forgot how to spell my name. guess i can't sign up

Umm the confused smily does not equal me signing up.... REPEAT... I have not signed up for this game, I just was confused as to how this game would work...like you did not really give that much information.

OK I have 5 people so far. I'd need about 15 before we can go to the next stage

I never signed up. I just thought it was hilarious that another Big Brother Game had started at a time when not many people seem to be posting on here.

Besides, it wouldn't be fair if I signed up because we all know I would win anyway.

I checked out Random.org, seems to me this version of the game relies on chance to win the game. Most likely we all earn random numbers each from 1-15 then the website generates a random number from 1-15 and whichever one the website selects is the one who is evicted? At least that's my guess.

Back