Skip to main content

Puberty Blues

Wow, they had a repeat Aus Story on today about the original actresses who appeared in the 1st movie, nell Schofield and the other one Jad Capelja .
Schofield is a well known journalist and presenter now. Jad went mental, sad they didn't say if she died. Her grown up son talked about her.

She had Schizophrenia and committed suicide.

The scene last night when Mr Vickers was saying to Mrs Vickers - " you chose me, you chose me" broke my heart. This show is so good.

That was SO poignant...I could barely believe that some one had written it ...let alone was able to act it *sob*

The little details in this show really ring true. I haven't thought of pollywaffles or splices in years.

rings huge to me i was actually a part of the panel van culture (very embarassed for 2 minutes)

It is hilarious for me to see because it wasnt as bad as that (from my memory)

men (boys surfers) were wankers but I never was in a sit to force sex and i travelled up and down the coast yanno hippy idjit

wish i still had it...we used to go camping and we would go fishing I guess I wasnt the dont come a knocking

just restored a 1962 kombi safari and my gf said "I have a secret" Its that I have a husband in sth Africa

Back