Skip to main content

Priya's influence on Skye

twoone12

So I only watched Thursday's episode last night so forgive me if this has already been discussed but why is Priya trying to turn Skye off the others? First she said something about Penny and was trying to make Skye think Penny hates her, and then later on she was trying her best to make Skye upset at Travis! Clearly Travis was joking around and everyone took it as a joke, even Skye, and it wasn't until Priya was telling Skye that she needed to be embarrassed that she started having doubts. It all backfired in the end though since Trav and Skye look like they're all good. I actually used to like Priya (sometimes) but after that episode you can see who she finds a threat and how she's spending all her time trying to mess with them without being a part of the drama.

They are both playing each other but Skye has the bigger game imo
I think Priya thinks we will see things differently on TV. She probably thinks her telling Skye that Travis was being malicious will cause Skye to start a fight with Travis or something to go down with Ryan, but she wouldn't think we would see her planting seeds of doubt into Skye's head. I don't see Skye thinking that much into things, I think her only strategy is attention seeking and playing up for the cameras.

Skye knows what people are talking about but she's playing the victim and it works because she's being dumb about it unlike someone like Tully

I think penny is playing them too.

She just talks in a squeaky high pitched voice so it doesn't come across bitchy
If you ever saw Penny on SYTYCD you'll see that's how she is all the time. My sister had her on FB before she went in the house and from what I've seen on there she is being completely herself

Back