Skip to main content

~Priyanka and Bhushan~

Chill

If i wanted you, or GretelKruger or any female in the galaxy, you'd be shining my shoes as we speak

Alas, im waiting for lina to leave the house, be single, then marry her

Sleep well

I dont carry matches, yet i know how to start a bushfire or camp bbq.. so it follows that even though i do NOT drink, i still may have some generic knowledge of alcoholic additives

Plus i worked in a pub in 2001

My transparency and tubular type in yo face wat u c is wat u get characteristics should be welcomed as a breath of fresh air in this polluted land of wolves in sheep's clothing.

Boom Ewe

vile creature.

How rude, but spoken like and expected from the village lush nonetheless. Again, Anastasia, you're confusing my always being correct for some kind of vitriolic soap box rant.

What a lot of you here won't know is that Anastasia Beaverhausen and I go back a long way, a very long way. We went to primary school together and then on to the same boarding school as we began to flower into young women and one day - during vigoro practice I pitched a fairly fullish delivery that caught Anastasia - who was batting at the other end square on the bridge of her nose and consequently blackened both of her eyes.

Now, Anastasia always 'maintained' - and probably still does to this day that I bowled the delivery with malice and intended to hit her, but anyone who was there (besides herself) will attest that she moved her rather...generously sized head in front of the ball because she was spoiling for a fight and was determined to confront me, due to her being jealous of my being both team captain and head prefect.

As she was carried away by the dormitory mistresses she seethed through bloodied teeth and tears that she would one day get even Mavis Beacon, no matter how long it took.

I thought all had been forgotten, until that fateful day last week in the tea lounge when I was motioning to Melore to bring me more napkins and to make it snappy missy when I noticed some kind of....of pikey bag lady in the corner scoffing down all of the lounge's Pimms. Naturally I brought this to Melore's immediate attention and that simple, selfless good Samaritan act has opened up this rather unsavoury can of worms as it were, in the public domain.

I have tried to extend the olive branch over the years, one night after Anastasia broke into her father's liquour cabinet and arrived at our school Formal seven sheets to the fremantle doctor rumour began circulating that she was behind the amenities block fellating half the lacrosse team from the neighbouring boys Grammar School, and I stood up for her and told everybody over the public address system that she might have a drinking problem but that she wasn't a whore, but unfortunately the damage had been done. See that's the problem with ugly rumour and defaming falsehoods, once spake, even if it's just explaining that it probably wasn't true, well...unfortunately the mud sticks.

I only hope that one day, ONE DAY Anastasia and I can become friends again, but she will have to first confront her demons, of which there are many.

I heart you Anastasia. bless.

i saw the word whore

Who was the gold medalist ?[DOUBLEPOST=1415788958][/DOUBLEPOST]
vile creature.

unpalatable creature

Priya and Bhushan are a prime example of a couple that is in love with each other & very happy.
Call them "Love Birds".

By contrast, a couple that is miserable is called:
"Angry Birds".

(I'm here all week folks...)

How rude, but spoken like and expected from the village lush nonetheless. Again, Anastasia, you're confusing my always being correct for some kind of vitriolic soap box rant.

What a lot of you here won't know is that Anastasia Beaverhausen and I go back a long way, a very long way. We went to primary school together and then on to the same boarding school as we began to flower into young women and one day - during vigoro practice I pitched a fairly fullish delivery that caught Anastasia - who was batting at the other end square on the bridge of her nose and consequently blackened both of her eyes.

Now, Anastasia always 'maintained' - and probably still does to this day that I bowled the delivery with malice and intended to hit her, but anyone who was there (besides herself) will attest that she moved her rather...generously sized head in front of the ball because she was spoiling for a fight and was determined to confront me, due to her being jealous of my being both team captain and head prefect.

As she was carried away by the dormitory mistresses she seethed through bloodied teeth and tears that she would one day get even Mavis Beacon, no matter how long it took.

I thought all had been forgotten, until that fateful day last week in the tea lounge when I was motioning to Melore to bring me more napkins and to make it snappy missy when I noticed some kind of....of pikey bag lady in the corner scoffing down all of the lounge's Pimms. Naturally I brought this to Melore's immediate attention and that simple, selfless good Samaritan act has opened up this rather unsavoury can of worms as it were, in the public domain.

I have tried to extend the olive branch over the years, one night after Anastasia broke into her father's liquour cabinet and arrived at our school Formal seven sheets to the fremantle doctor rumour began circulating that she was behind the amenities block fellating half the lacrosse team from the neighbouring boys Grammar School, and I stood up for her and told everybody over the public address system that she might have a drinking problem but that she wasn't a whore, but unfortunately the damage had been done. See that's the problem with ugly rumour and defaming falsehoods, once spake, even if it's just explaining that it probably wasn't true, well...unfortunately the mud sticks.

I only hope that one day, ONE DAY Anastasia and I can become friends again, but she will have to first confront her demons, of which there are many.

I heart you Anastasia. bless.

Good Morning @Mavis Beacon , can I interest you in a Virgin Mary? It was a Bloody Mary, but I've already drunk the vodka out of it as a courtesy to you.
I guess I'll have to take your word on our shared history as quaaludes were still on the market then.

As you know dear we often need to agree to disagree, e.g. when you say "lush" I say "fun" where you say "whore" i say "more fun". Perhaps if you'd let @AntiGretel slip his hand up your skort occasionally you'd see what I mean.

Je ne regrette rien. Xxx

Good Morning @Mavis Beacon , can I interest you in a Virgin Mary? It was a Bloody Mary, but I've already drunk the vodka out of it as a courtesy to you.
I guess I'll have to take your word on our shared history as quaaludes were still on the market then.

As you know dear we often need to agree to disagree, e.g. when you say "lush" I say "fun" where you say "whore" i say "more fun". Perhaps if you'd let @AntiGretel slip his hand up your skort occasionally you'd see what I mean.

Je ne regrette rien. Xxx

all i've ever wanted to do is help you ani.

Back