Skip to main content

Priya will win

I would love this more than anything, but sadly, I have always been doubtful this would happen. Especially if she's up against Ryan/Skye. There is no way. I hope it isn't David, he would be the most forgettable winner in Big Brother Australia history. It would make sense, considering how much of a let down this year has been.

I would love this more than anything, but sadly, I have always been doubtful this would happen. Especially if she's up against Ryan/Skye. There is no way. I hope it isn't David, he would be the most forgettable winner in Big Brother Australia history. It would make sense, considering how much of a let down this year has been.

Why would David be a forgettable winner when his appreciation thread has over five thousand replies?

Why would David be a forgettable winner when his appreciation thread has over five thousand replies?

Think about it.... do you really think, if David wins, he will be remembered? Not at all. Regardless of how long an appreciation thread is.

That title goes to Trevor Butler

Ryan will be another Josh from 2012. Deserving winner who is a genuine nice funny bloke. Unfortunately that was taken away from Josh and into Bens hands.

All he did was say Boo all the time.

Trevor was just a pot plant.

This is him in the house.

images

If this is indeed the last year of Big Brother on Australian TV for a while, you would hope that the winner of 2014 is somebody memorable or someone who deserves it and has played the game well.

David won't be remembered???
Is that supposed to be a joke?

So much of the drama this season has been david related.

If anyone is going to be forgotten it's Ryan and I like him but I'm not going to lie and say oh he is sooo memorable.

As if people actually think Priya would be remembered more than David ...that's pretty stupid. I don't recall her shaving off her beard or getting in heated arguments with the house bitch.

Stop lying to yourselves people

Well he now is the guy who drives the "freebies"RAV4 for Hot Tomato. He certainly is NOT forgettable! I got a free McMuffin voucher, a couple of tubs of yogurt and a 241 voucher to BEE WORLD (now known as Superbee Honey world.. thank you very much) FROM him.

Forgettable?.... hardly.:rage:

Back