Skip to main content

Priya vs. Travis

Oh wow!

This is the first time have seen Priya like this. Who would have thought Travis would have her in sorts
Well done Priya. No one's ever made Travis that pissed and angry! It was a joy to watch!

She really ticked him off.

Epic BB moment.

I love Priya but I don't quite understand why she is so pissed with Travis. Is it a case of any publicity is good publicity?

Well done Priya. No one's ever made Travis that pissed and angry! It was a joy to watch!

She really ticked him off.

Epic BB moment.
She basically unravalled in that argument. She was tense, defensive, erratic and acted like a petulant child, she lost all her calm in that argument. Travis got to her more than she got to him. And it annoyed her that he got to her and she knew it.

She basically unravalled in that argument. She was tense, defensive, erratic and acted like a petulant child, she lost all her calm in that argument. Travis got to her more than she got to him. And it annoyed her that he got to her and she knew it.

I think you might be right. She is actually doing Travis a huge favour. She will reinforcing to Travis fans why they like Travis so much. It has been Skyes game to lose up until now, but I think Travis could just win. It's gonna be close.

Will this help Priya too? I don't know. Some people will hate it, but they probably would not have voted for Priya anyway.

I think you might be right. She is actually doing Travis a huge favour. She will reinforcing to Travis fans why they like Travis so much. It has been Skyes game to lose up until now, but I think Travis could just win. It's gonna be close.

Will this help Priya too? I don't know. Some people will hate it, but they probably would not have voted for Priya anyway.
At this point I think if you were an invested fan then you will be indifferent to how a hm comes across, but for the floaters who want to vote against other hms, yeah can see the wanting to put their votes towards him after this

BB trying to get viewers to vote for Pryia or Travis? (more than normal of course)?

He called her a spoiled brat like three times. She handled it well. Like she said, he had no balls to continue his "Travia".

He looked so defeated when she said "you have no one to hang around with after Aisha's eviction". His face went red. She was actually rather calm. He wasn't. I've never seen him that angry. :nailbiting:

He called her a spoiled brat like three times. She handled it well. Like she said, he had no balls to continue his "Travia".

He looked so defeated when she said "you have no one to hang around with after Aisha's eviction". His face went red. She was actually rather calm. He wasn't. I've never seen him that angry. :nailbiting:
completely disagree!

completely disagree!
Okay she was rattled, I admit. She had a tone.

But I just felt relieved at the fact that she slammed an egotistical person like Travis (even if she stooped down to his level). No one stood up against him. Even a potty-mouth like Lisa closed her mouth at the dinner table after his "be quiet, let me speak, it's my turn" blurt.

He looked defeated in tonight's daily show. Glad that Priya woke him up and lowered his majestic self-esteem a bit.

Last edited:
Okay she was rattled, I admit. She had a tone.

But I just felt relieved at the fact that she slammed an egotistical person like Travis (even if she stooped down to his level). No one stood up against him. Even a potty-mouth like Lisa closed her mouth at the dinner table after his "be quiet, let me speak, it's my turn" blurt.

He looked defeated in tonight's daily show. Glad that Priya woke up him and lowered his self-esteem a bit.
I don't understand how you don't see Priya with the same characteristics though. She expects to be spoken to in certai way, is unapologetic etc, to me she is just as stubborn and just as ego driven. They just own it differently I suppose and for you Priya's is a little more subtle perhaps for you.

I don't understand how you don't see Priya with the same characteristics though. She expects to be spoken to in certai way, is unapologetic etc, to me she is just as stubborn and just as ego driven. They just own it differently I suppose and for you Priya's is a little more subtle perhaps for you.
Yeah, Priya is more subtle and quiet about it. Travis is obviously more flamboyant in that matter. But it stands to personal perception and taste, the latter trait annoys me the most I guess (the loud ones).

Yeah, Priya is more subtle and quiet about it. Travis more flamboyant in that matter. But it stands to personal perception and taste, the latter trait annoys me the most I guess (the loud ones I mean).
I actually do like Priya, bt admittedly in the last few weeks she has been annoying me. I know that many will play the game, but I just want to see an element of fun too from her. Last week and to argue over silly things is just too much for me at times. But then again they show us like 5% of the whole day, so who knows, she could be the biggest instigator of fun

I recently did a search on what constitutes passive aggressive behaviour and wanting to get the last word in is one of the behaviours that fall within the definition, which is what Travis accused Priya of doing all the time.

The key to me of the whole situation is POWER AND CONTROL, which becomes very important in the house due to them having so little power over what happens (so much is dictated by BB). This would especially unsettle control freaks such as Priya so when Travis set his own rules that started off badly for her (he arbitrarily ruled against her first go) he took control away from her and her mood deteriorated from there.

I agree that Travis was pressing Priya's buttons deliberately so she would be in a situation where she couldn't have the last word (Travis' word is law in the game).

I didn't think Priya's came across very well last night in the laundry argument - didn't she finish by calling Travis a pig? Because when you descend into name calling, reason has departed and emotions have taken over.

And all I could think of was @AntiGretal's rap star name for Skye - NOTORIOUS P.I.G.

Back