Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

@Bright, I can't wait to see you on BBUS! You can beat Frankie for built in fan base!
Thanks Ellie! I have to do an audition tape and hopefully get a callback! Like BBAUS, BBUSA goes for the "models" and "connections". While Behind Big Brother may be a "connection", I doubt it'll hold any weight for me to get in the house but yes, I will have a built in fan base and Prisus on my side! lol

Hi everybody it's me, Mavis Beacon - life coach to the less perfect, reluctant style icon, Ambassadress for Elegance and Deportment and celebrity social media analyst.

I just dropped by to say that I expect you guys must have.....and i want to be delicate.................must have been prophesying...no no....that will look like a cheap shot a pun i'll cross that out......must have 'presupposed' less than two days ago that this thread would have had a more......'party type' atmosphere this fine morn'......at least - up until...well....we all know up until what don't we.

Anyhoo I'm off to the skye appreciation thread now to see how they're coping over there. Bless, *complicated hand gesture*, *skye heart*.

Hi everybody it's me, Mavis Beacon - life coach to the less perfect, reluctant style icon, Ambassadress for Elegance and Deportment and celebrity social media analyst.

I just dropped by to say that I expect you guys must have.....and i want to be delicate.................must have been prophesying...no no....that will look like a cheap shot a pun i'll cross that out......must have 'presupposed' less than two days ago that this thread would have had a more......'party type' atmosphere this fine morn'......at least - up until...well....we all know up until what don't we.

Anyhoo I'm off to the skye appreciation thread now to see how they're coping over there. Bless, *complicated hand gesture*, *skye heart*.

:bored:

Thanks Ellie! I have to do an audition tape and hopefully get a callback! Like BBAUS, BBUSA goes for the "models" and "connections". While Behind Big Brother may be a "connection", I doubt it'll hold any weight for me to get in the house but yes, I will have a built in fan base and Prisus on my side! lol
I already said we should deify another housemate on another franchise, so why not you? St. Bright ! Pristianity for everyone!

Back