Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Dear Priya,
If you are reading this, remember that you're unapologetically awesome. This was my second year watching BBAUS in its entirely, the first year was Tim Dormer winning. Like many Americans on this site, we had hope to escape our version of Big Brother and look at the program in a different lense. This season was no different. While I do enjoy the competitive side of Big Brother, this series had its own type of competition which was the battle of longevity. My Prisus, you outlasted more Housemates than the public thought you would outlast. You had the honor of being a two time HOH, in which over here in the States, the Head of Household is a bittersweet position to hold. But you had a awesome time being HOH and I enjoyed it. Bhushan is a KEEPER. No matter what issues comes in the future, you and him have our support.

With all that said, I have decided to audition for Big Brother U.S. for the upcoming year and I am starting a kickstarter thread to get you to play the American style of Big Brother. Your social game is SOLID and you will win the mental based competitions; I would gladly be your alliance partner and win physical based or crapshoot competitions for you. You'd be a force to be reckoned with!

Sincerely,
Bright (Knightro of Uni of Central Florida.)
Florida.

P.S.: I'm learning how to make butter chicken! lol

She's a far better person outside of that house.

Towards the end I couldn't stand her but now I realise that a lack of mental stimulation and mentality stimulating people made her show her bad side. She was probably just bored and frustrated.

It's a real shame they mainly pick house mates that are superficial extroverts with lack of mental capacity. Stupid society.

Gotta say guys, Priya is HILARIOUS on twitter.
We get so ripped off by Channel 9 and its PG rating that we can't see these things from her and other housemates.

Hope you are all ok after the result last night, she's done really well though and she'll have a fantastic time outside the house! All the best xo

Just for those who don't click links

omgpriyamalik
4 months ago
Modeled for a #vintage #weddinggown a while ago #weddingdress #bridal

10523257_543092142464023_1879972921_n.jpg

Gotta say guys, Priya is HILARIOUS on twitter.
We get so ripped off by Channel 9 and its PG rating that we can't see these things from her and other housemates.

Hope you are all ok after the result last night, she's done really well though and she'll have a fantastic time outside the house! All the best xo
Gemma said last week she was hilarious in the house... Such a shame we didn't get to see it

Back