Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Byeee Priya

tumblr_m2gc0cdaZY1r8z5zd.gif

FWIW guys I'll fess up that I was barracking hard for David to survive over Priya in the last eviction. But since she outlasted him I've come to the realisation that I'd much rather see Ryan be one to suffer the indignity of being bundled out along with the recent intruders.

Priya is a mad gossip that much you Prizus Freaks cannot deny but Ryan takes bitching to a whole 'nother level. The scumbag doesn't deserve to be in the Final so here's hoping Prizus will manage to displace him tonight. All the best. :thumbsup:
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
One of us
One of us

FWIW guys I'll fess up that I was barracking hard for David to survive over Priya in the last eviction. But since she outlasted him I've come to the realisation that I'd much rather see Ryan be one to suffer the indignity of being bundled out along with the recent intruders.

Priya is a mad gossip that much you Prizus Freaks cannot deny but Ryan takes bitching to a whole 'nother level. The scumbag doesn't deserve to be in the Final so here's hoping Prizus will manage to displace him tonight. All the best. :thumbsup:

Hey, no backsies, fickle bitch.

Ughhhhhh!
something is wrong with my phone and I have to use laptop.
These forums are hard to navigate on a laptop

I love you apple

Back