Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Hello fellow Pristians. I, after the viewing of the secrets episoid, have come to an epiphany. Now, I am aware that most of you are already past it, but I am fresh from viewing it on the YouTube. So now I shall begin my rant, er testimony, so get comfy, trolls, read it and weep. By, the by, trolls I have most of you on ignore, so suck it. Also, note I am posting here, not on another hm's thread.
I started out nervous, for precious Priya had had a bad preview. Also, I had been snooping, er perusing other threads. But, the more I watched, the angrier I became. I am a lot like Priya, in that I like the last word. I am also rather fond of argument, er debate, as a form of entertainment. And I really don't care if someone doesn't like me, that's their problem. I also like Skye, because I can remember being a 20 year old brat. Before I became the spectacular woman that I am! I was watching the clips, and the housemates. And I noticed something, all of them except Priya made excuses for their past behaviour and commentary. Priya was the only one who said, I meant what I said, and I said what I meant. So I say good for Priya. People, nasty ones mostly, say she is a snake, a backstabber, a liar, and a gossip. I say, she is goal oriented, tells you what you need to hear, maybe not what you want to hear, and will tell you to your face that she was talking about you.
Meanwhile, onto the other housemate's clips everyone of them showed them backstabbing, lying, and gossiping. Even Travis, even Penney, yes I know her name is misspelt, but I hate her, so I don't care, and especially good ol Ryser.
And each and everyone of them was trying to back peddle and excuse what they said/did.
I just have to say it, Ryan and Travis, hypocrite much? You are two nasty, mean spirited little boys. First you badger Priya in the hot tub about her personality. And when she won't appologise to you, for things you feel are wrong with her. (Have you looked in a mirror, because obviously if we have a problem with you there must be something wrong with you. Bitch, please! ) You make up a stupid game to play. Where you can hammer at her again, because you couldn't get the last word before. Then complaining because it was only a bit of fun. And how dare she not go along with your humiliation of her.
And now onto Penney. Close your mouth, you are catching flys, put some real clothes on, throw away those white high heeled sneakers. Sit with your legs closed. And if you have an opinion, back it. Say what you mean, mean what you say. It's ok to not like someone!
Skye, bless your heart. I am glad you took her to the sanctuary. To bad you got nothing from it.
Ahhh, Lina. Meh.
It is obvious that the edit was supposed to show Priya in a bad light. For me it was the exact opposite. It showed Ryan as a smug, arrogant prick. Travis as a bumbling, child-man, and Penney as that monkey thing that entertained Jabba the hut. Skye looked the same in her clips as she has always looked. I do not think there were any surprises there. And Lina, just came off the way I am sure she always has.
Trolls, and you know who you are. Go back under your bridges. I have just told you why I like Priya.
Some of my fellow Pristians, you know who you are, go to far on other threads.
It makes me uncomfortable. But, I love you and will always back your plays.
'Nuff said. Thank your for reading. Sorry it was so long.

NOT BECAUSE I LIKE PRIYA, BUT YOUR POST IS ONE OF THE BEST POST THIS YEAR

Nobody can deny the truth in what you wrote, unless they are not willing to look at it, in an objective manner.

Priyafans just curious if she is evicited tonight would you start voting for Skye?

nhT2OSK.gif

Her compassionate nature is one of her stand out qualities. Her tears when David left were genuine and revealed a deep respect for fellow human beings. I adore Priya.
Though at times I did think that she was crying tears of relief and happiness because she surpassed David. Remember, she always said she wanted to beat that guy...and she did. I think I would cry tears of happiness too if I beat my rivalry.

Though at times I did think that she was crying tears of relief and happiness because she surpassed David. Remember, she always said she wanted to beat that guy...and she did. I think I would cry tears of happiness too if I beat my rivalry.

Oh for sure, I agree but it showed she respected him as a worthy adversary.

hahhahaha for sure, lol, rmit seems to have a lot of LGBT people.
Yea the city campus sure does have a lot. Though not everyone goes to the Queer Lounge. Actually a lot of straight girls go to the queer lounge too just because it's fun lol. :joyful:

Priya's best friend on Priya, and why she should win:

Pallavi met best friend Priya four years ago at a social event and instantly fell in love with her “unapologetically Priya” outlook. “I love how strong she is and that she does not blindly follow the crowd,” Pallavi says.

Pallavi’s best memory of Priya: “I will always remember the caring Priya who brought food to my door when I had hurt myself. She cooked for me almost every day until I recovered.”

Pallavi on why her BFF should win Big Brother: “She is ‘Queen Prisus’ who has shown her true self to Australia… She is honest, intelligent, and has been an entertaining and worthy Housemate. Besides, she has been through so much in life and seen so many struggles; it is time she gets what she truly deserves.”

http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/latest/day-78/gallery/hms-bffs/
AMP I wonder if she is on Twitter.

Can someone call or txt Priya's number to see if it works? A fan is trying to vote and she told me her line is unavailable as well as the text. :shifty:

Can someone call or txt Priya's number to see if it works? A fan is trying to vote and she told me her line is unavailable as well as the text. :shifty:
I was blocked.... but I am trying on a different browser and have changed my net settings to Australia proximity.

Wait...what does that have to do with her phone line number?
Meaning that somehow, voting on FB was blocked for awhile. Maybe to tally the votes and resume it. It's resumed now... People still want to see the Guy on Guy Pristian Pashfest btw.. *giggles*

I woke up this morning a little sad but also happy.
I'm so glad Priya made it all the way to the final daily show episode, I didn't have to suffer one episode without her presence!
I know in my heart she is going home tonight - it's not negativity it's realism. As fans we can't be so blinded to realise when we're beaten - it makes us look stubborn.
Of course, I'm still voting for Priya right up until the voting lines close so we can truly say we fought to the end.

Back