Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

I honestly wonder what priya is thinking. She looked so shocked tonight. I wonder what she thinks her fans are like... Does she realise she's a gay icon ? A goddess ?

But she is not only a gay icon, she is a beautiful person in and out for everyone :smile:

The first week I liked her because she was exactly how she said she would be, but soon she was much more. She has a good heart, she is never mean in her strategy. She has qualities that I admire. She plays the game with a lot of care for others. I truly hope she wins.

Yeah. Aisha and Travis don't vote against Prisus. Travis used to, but not so much lately.

Leo consistently votes against her. Plus, removing Leo leaves Skye alone in the house to chase Ryan and self-destruct...

It's tempting to remove the competition now when we can, but if she can beat Aisha and Travis once, she can do it again. I think I should leave this one to fate. I'll be using this period of Prisus safety to regenerate after a week of generous donations. It's likely we'll be needing to vote to save her next week once again.

Travis (rinses mouth out) voted for Priya twice. David, however, (cough) has voted for her three times. Leo's only had two chances to vote for anyone, and he's voted Priya both times. Cat's voted her twice.

So those two had better watch out.

Most the arseholes who voted for her recently are GORN. Lawless, Sandra, Sam. Justice is swift.

5275a8ce78064df8bfa1f9a80324d196.ashx

ce23c3a4294540a1bce2775b103fc1e8.ashx

41f9786593364ee48cb41fb33bcd0e5e.ashx

She is beautiful but it hurts to see her so sad :(

With the French version, she would probably have the opportunity to talk to her husband, even see him a few minutes. They do that

Travis (rinses mouth out) voted for Priya twice. David, however, (cough) has voted for her three times. Leo's only had two chances to vote for anyone, and he's voted Priya both times. Cat's voted her twice.

So those two had better watch out.

Most the arseholes who voted for her recently are GORN. Lawless, Sandra, Sam. Justice is swift.

I hear ya

A bit like Priya nominating Gemma, then going and standing behind her in support to be viewed as supportive when there was NO chance she could be saved

Fake
Fake
Fake

THAT SOUNDS PRIYMAZING! How many more votes to sanctify will I need to send PRISUS so she will grant me a day with her in Priyadise too, @MrPRiSuS?

How AMAZING would it be to just follow her around for a day, laughing at all her jokes, telling her how beautiful she looks and generally just fawning all over her? Prisus NEEDS groupriys.

If we meditate deeply enough, we can FEEL her thoughts. She is sending out transmissions of pure loving mental energy to all her beloved creations tonight in gratitude for sanctifying her. We have passed her test of faith with flying colours, and mighty Prisus is truly pleased.

View attachment 45038

Your kind and lovely words throughout this thread for Prisus have already done wonders to be with us!

kf44zn.jpg

I hear ya

A bit like Priya nominating Gemma, then going and standing behind her in support to be viewed as supportive when there was NO chance she could be saved

Fake
Fake
Fake

Thought that was more Priya not wanting Gemma to have no one behind her because the housemates were not expecting a face to face vote. That says worse about Nein than Priya btw

Thought that was more Priya not wanting Gemma to have no one behind her because the housemates were not expecting a face to face vote. That says worse about Nein than Priya btw

She nominated her
She should have stood behind Jake

Simple

Maybe in your mind it's simple yet others appreciate the complexity. And no I'm not calling you simpleminded. Others might but I'm not :D

No

I am simple minded

If priya gave a hoot about gemma's feelings or her to stay in the house, she wouldnt have nominated her for EVICTION

Priya is one of those types that would discreetly stab you in the back at a party, then be seen to be giving you a bandaid / lift to the hospital

MORAL OF STORY

prevention is betta than cure

Talk about compassion.

Took sandy to sanctuary., and today she wanted to stay in sanctuary seeing Leo devastated, first one to hug Cat when Lawson left.

A real close friends with Gemma, Lisa, Jason, Marina, Skye and Aisha and most probably with cat as well.

Prisus is Love!
sf846h.jpg

One of the things I love most about Prisus is her amazing compassion. :inlove: She really is a beautiful lady with a beautiful heart, but I hardly need to tell you that, I'm sure!! :D :D

No

I am simple minded

If priya gave a hoot about gemma's feelings or her to stay in the house, she wouldnt have nominated her for EVICTION

Priya is one of those types that would discreetly stab you in the back at a party, then be seen to be giving you a bandaid / lift to the hospital

MORAL OF STORY

prevention is betta than cure
Priya had valid reasons for nominating Gemma. Sparing someone's feelings in that instance was warranted. We'll simply have to agree to disagree on the morality of it. (We would probably end up agreeing on your morals :p )

Priya had valid reasons for nominating Gemma. Sparing someone's feelings in that instance was warranted. We'll simply have to agree to disagree on the morality of it. (We would probably end up agreeing on your morals :p )

You are too kool for school

Diplomacy FTW !!!

:)))

Back