Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

you broke ass bitches best be voting for the queen.

s5fyh3.jpg

Great gif! She's not going anywhere. Am sure of it. :)

No, I have not read through the 73 pages of this thread so this may have been talked about at some point.

I am wondering if Priya lived in, or attended any schooling in England or perhaps Scotland. I notice last night that when she speaks, she has "hard" G's at the end of words.. like: hanginG... the end g is over-pronounced, much like it is around Liverpool and also in Renfrewshire in Scotland.

Anyone know?

LoL where do you guys find these gifs? Is there a secret gay society where they distribute these?

Tumblr, Giphy are 2 of the popular sites where people upload all sorts of gifs from movies, tv shows, etc... Or you can just use google image.

NSA?

Y8xAiAg.gif

He'd be back the next day scratching at your sipper faster than your bf can say "who's SHE?"

Who are these snot nosed brats, are they the new Olsen twins or somethin'?

Not happy with the vote count tonight. Can't believe Ryan was the most saved. Very worried about Priya. Not a good sign.

That said if Aisha and Travis have a brain cell between them they will take the money and leave tomorrow night, which will buy Priya at least another week.

Which they probably don't :(

I am not reading all that...

I'd rather not read an essay. If you have something logical to say, summarize it all up.

Otherwise, I am not going to read it or waste my time writing a long piece like that.

Let me correct your spelling:

*Summarise (we are in Australia, not the USA)

*Otherwise, I am not going to read it because I can't read...

Back