Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Give me the underdogs - priya n david hola!

Is Priya really an underdog though.

ibnprb5VF6unTO.gif

She not seem too popular in the house

Well she's not nominated this week, so she must have some popularity in the house.

But regardless, she's hardly an underdog, the producers are expecting her to win, hence why she was first into the house and then given the HoH power.

Well she's not nominated this week, so she must have some popularity in the house.

But regardless, she's hardly an underdog, the producers are expecting her to win, hence why she was first into the house and then given the HoH power.
I think it was more that they knew she was strong enough to fight for the $ so she wouldn't pussy foot worrying about pissing off people whom the majority of which she'll never see again after their BB stint is over. If the first result had just been two Katies, it all would've went to curdled custard for the viewers that first week. Look what happened the second week with Lawson and Aisha... here you take $20k, ok thanks Lawson. Fail.

Jake the snake/fake or Lisa for eviction!
I don't know if that is best for Priya, but those are the two whose egos I personally cannot stand.

I'm hoping Jake or Lisa goes tonight.

I'm also secretly hopeful Travis will go. He is not getting as much attention on social media this week... people assume he will be safe, but that might not be the case. He did get a better edit this week, but that might not be enough. I am going to stay as quiet as I can about it though, because I don't want to encourage any save votes should he be on the bottom of the saves. ;)

I don't want Slayvid to leave, or Skye. Skye will be safe, David not so much.

SAVE DAVID.

I'm hoping Jake or Lisa goes tonight.

I'm also secretly hopeful Travis will go. He is not getting as much attention on social media this week... people assume he will be safe, but that might not be the case. He did get a better edit this week, but that might not be enough. I am going to stay as quiet as I can about it though, because I don't want to encourage any save votes should he be on the bottom of the saves. ;)

I don't want Slayvid to leave, or Skye. Skye will be safe, David not so much.

SAVE DAVID.

Sis, Lisafer needs to stay in there for the sake of the story arc :hilarious:

Back